Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Rail Witch Project w/ a little Mountain Dew

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by jack tripper, Aug 13, 2001.

1. jack tripper

jack tripper New Jack

While making my weekly rounds through the yards and by the lay-ups, I ran into something strange, a railroad sculpture.
    http://www.lay-lo.com/2001/rr_art_w.jpg'>

[img]http://www.lay-lo.com/2001/rr_art.jpg'>

Kinda weird because it wasn't there the previous week.

Who's doing these ads for Mountain Dew?
    [img]http://www.lay-lo.com/2001/m_dew.jpg'>
    Looks Ewokish.

[This message has been edited by Mayor Bill Campbell (edited 08-13-2001).]

2. IVO AKM KILLERZ

IVO AKM KILLERZ Veteran Member

first

very strange

------------------
    ivo akmob!!
    we be da infamous...
    [​IMG]

3. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

that sculpture is pretty rad.....

it would kind freak you out if you ran into it at night...

4. newjersey

newjersey Member

looks like spider......... anyway where did u find that mountain dew truck.looks hot!

5. jack tripper

jack tripper New Jack

Deep in the dirty.

6. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

damn that spider would scare the fuck out of me at night. The mountain dew truck was ill.

7. Mr. Bob Dobolina

Mr. Bob Dobolina New Jack

i beileve graffiti was intended to fight corporate america not support it. fuck sprite, fuck mountain dew they know what sells and love exploiting it. sure whoever did the shit got well paid but sold out the rest of our culture, its not called underground because everyone likes it and feels it.then again with todays "whats hot n whats not" type of world im sure it was only a matter of time but props to the artist being exploited cuz im no hater.as for me ill keeping drinking toliet water and colt 45 cuz i always obey my thirst. oh and i think it was Dream who did the mountain dew not sure if it was the dead one or another one but im about 70% sure it was some kind of dream..... if i catch that mountain dew truck im bombing it harder then iraq. fuck the system.

------------------
    t r a i n s

8. EXEC'NVS

EXEC'NVS Junior Member

fuck the working class?
    you just offended most of your peers, i hope you were jking...

HEY MAYOR CAMPBELL...keep flciking the atlanta shit...i love to see what i'm missing while out of town..peaces

9. steadycreepin

steadycreepin Member

busta rhymes did the dew

10. Diabolical

Diabolical New Jack

i would definatly have to agree with TRAINS. I hate seein all these clothing companies that have graff related lettering on them, like that wack ass clothing company jnco, who would wear that shit!i guess ravers, cause thats the only homos i see wearing that shit.and thats all i got to say about that....Diabolicks....

11. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

the sculpture is fucking amazing.those rail workers,gotta love em.when they aint dissing pieces their puting metal arachnids everywhere.
    fuck dew,fuck sprite.
    and fuck the kid who had the nerve to diss working class americans

12. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

mountain dew had a big trailor covered in graff with video games ad shit in it at the gravity games last summer...shit did i miss that this year?

13. WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO?

WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO? Member

14. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

the pay gigs that i have done i do the shit as wack as possible on purpose. like so bad nobody would know who did it. and whats funny is the coorperates always love the wackest shit, everyones happy. so its ok to get loot as long as you make it look like a toy did it. then you take all the loot from it and travel and crush.

on this mountain dew one though, it looks like he tried to DEW it good though.

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...sculpture = kool...
    ...dew van = blows....