radio stations in your city as gay as mine?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

from bottom of the dial up:

92.3 x-treme rock/ "mall metal"

93.1 rythmn and bullshit

95.something...christian rock

99.5 country

98.5 classic rock (ok some times)

100.7 new rock

102.1 soft rock

104.1 pop music crap

106.5 the "mix/office" station

107.9 commercial hiphop

sucky,sucky,sucky...the collge stations below 92.3 are good sometimes though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

Re: Cold 97

Originally posted by HighwayJulio

cold 97 -"WHERE HIP HOP LIVES" and where R&B collects on the 1st

92.3 k rock - korns still in heavy rotation...not j/k

say word!! brooknams finest. and the other boroughs too yeah

93.3 - Planet Radio - alternative rock with repetitive playlists...station get's fucked in the ass by the FCC and Clear Channel Communications

104.5 - Rock 105 - cool classic rock station....Lex and Terry in the morning...lots of cool classic rock

100.7 - The Arrow - more classic rock, reception not as good as 104.5

92.7 - The Beat Jams "Bringin ya the latest Hip Hop and R&B flavor - this channel is okay at most times (except when the hot new 112 single comes on..fucking R&B) because they play lots of dirty south music. I throw my elbows up in my ride when 'Welcome 2 Atlanta' comes on. They play the latest Dungeon Fam. single...which is cool....they have a really annoying disc jockey named Easy-E i shit you not, the dude speaks ebonics to the max and he screams "DUVAALLL" at the top of his lungs. they have a dood on the tables who sucks total ass but as long as they play Juvenile's "Get it from her mama" it's all good.

i find it hard to drive when they play alicia keys cuz i be masturbationing

Guest Porcheezee

96.3- dope dj mixes : hip hop

106.7 - weekends: dope dj mixes of old school funk, r&b, and 80's hip hop like world famous supreme team, afrika bambaata and such...

POWER 99 umm friday's they have live DJs and it's not that bad, it still sucks. But it's all about 91.5 GCC - Jungle/DnB mornings, Hardcore afternoons, and Live DJs at night. My friends and I always call in and fuck with them, they give shout outs to 'us' atleast twice a day. We go down there a lot in the summer and try to get them drunk on the air, no one does it aside from Kid Digital and he's straight gangsta.

Archived