Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pictures of people from my childhood.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 26SidedCube, Sep 1, 2005.

1. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

2. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

Reminds me of some of my best friends and myself growing up, except my ass is brown and proud.

Respect.

3. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

EXTREME: WHITE TRASH

Nah, not really. This is a good idea though, if I had a scanner I'd do one of these.

4. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

looks like redford

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

these are nice flicks to see, just out of curiousity, who are the RIP's?

and the bathing suit pictures, i used to have shorts just like the kid on the right, that was what i wore all the time, and who remembers those shiny outfit suit type things that had wierd ass designs on them?

6. 26SidedCube

Close, it's a city that borders Southwest.

<!--QuoteBegin-why write?
    @Sep 1 2005, 01:39 AM
    these are nice flicks to see, just out of curiousity, who are the RIP's?

and the bathing suit pictures, i used to have shorts just like the kid on the right, that was what i wore all the time, and who remembers those shiny outfit suit type things that had wierd ass designs on them?
    [post=4093138]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

The RIPs are my oldest friend's parents who, in the past 5 years, passed away in their early 50's. The man's name is Jim. He was the ultimate badass and taught us much of life's gritty facts when it came to shotguns, women, liquor, and friends. He died from drug abuse and alcholism 5 years back. The woman is Joan, his wife, who cleaned up her act well before he passed and still passed away about 3 weeks ago from cancer... she was really a good woman considering the environment. She's high as fuck in that picture... but none the less a really strong person.

And 181, in response to your PM... basically it was her passing that made me think of this. My friend sent me a few of these a while ago and they stirred up a lot that I'd forgotten.

Dickus.. yeah, pretty white trash. It's what made our skin and egos tough enough to beat the fuck out of people that are shocked by this without remorse.

7. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

thats cool man, 26 u def. are the man
    i was just looking through my elementary school year book today....brought back some crazy fuckin memories....old photos are the best

8. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

you may have been white trash, but looks like you had a close relationship with your family at least. that to me is important.

9. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

well its interesting to hear the stories behind them....

10. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

nevermind that was hella stupid

11. 26SidedCube

Well, they weren't my immediate family but close enough, these are the people that watched me for some 6 years while mom was working at the post-office and pops was punching a clock. My family is far from rich these days but it's still a drastic contrast when I look back at these.

Thanks for all the good words.

12. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

yea this makes me wish i had pictures of myself and my surroundings when i was younger..the picture you all holding the waterballoons gives me really good memories..me and my friend used to collect change and buy as many water balloons as we could...fun times.

13. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

What the fuck is shocking about these photos? Regular kids doing regular shit?

Nice photos anyway, good idea

14. 26SidedCube

^ Got me... why else would someone call it EXTREME? Either way I could give a fuck. I doubt dude meant anything by it... and even if he did, asshole is the new irony. I've adjusted.

Sorry, I almost started to take myself serious for a second there. :burn:

15. Avancier

Avancier Member

I grew up in pretty much the same kind of environment, so I can relate. Not really as white trash though. The pictures remind me of what it was like growing up in the 80's. That neighborhood looked like the neighborhood an old friend of mine still lives in to this day. This is real to me, before cheaply made suburban pre-fab houses that all looked the same started to sprawl out all over america, with their names that dont really mean shit. These were all houses built in the 60's and earlier. Back when every family's cars were all American, boxy, and rear wheel drive. There were no neighborhood associations and the kids back then are nothing like they are today. Kids today are way fucked up, doing things I was getting into in high school younger and younger every year now.