Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

near death experiences...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Feb 23, 2003.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

today i was put into a position where i couldve easily been killed or killed someone else. the weather was bad and so were the roads and i was on the interstate when my car fishtailed. i flew about 20 or 30 feet sideways in my car until i hit a milemarker past the shoulder, got a little countrol and flew across the interstate again onto the other shoulder and into the median ditch.

while waiting for highway patrol, i sat in my car trying to call my family or just anyone to talk to and let them know i was alive. my hands were shaking and i think i was in shock. the whole time i sat in the police car and gave the officer information i was dazed staring at the cars flying by on the road, seeing cars all over sliding and crashing into eachother.

no cars were near me when this happened, but if they were, or if i didnt hit the milemarker and a million other "or's" couldve happened instead.

my life is depressing as hell a lot of the time. i sometimes think about how much easier it would be to just die or end it all but after something like this i know i dont want to die, i CANT die. if not for me then my loved ones and all the people ive met in my life.

all of this "really puts things into perspective" bullshit and self-absorbed caring about my livelihood im glad im alive, and im glad to be in my room, listening to superchunk and doing laundry.

i doubt you guys give a shit, but i felt i had to write my feelings out. peace.

2. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

...cars are seriously bad..

3. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

dude if you died id have no one to laugh with on aim.. i love you dude.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

shut up dense you graffiti posting idiot. Oh, and that sucks man.... sometimes you can't prevent those kind of things, it's just good that you're ok.

5. 455

455 Guest

Well........about 2 years ago while driving home "faded"(that was my first mistake)....I hit a construction barrier going 80 miles an hour on the freeway at 3 in the morning--got my car airborne(no seatbelt either) and some how landed in the lane of traffic perfectly....the 2 front tires and inner fenders blew out....I broke my nose on the steering wheel from inpact....and sobered up within a second....Two friends of mine were behind me going home and saw it happen but they didn't know it was me(until they got closer).....they still talk about it to this day.....I'm happy to still be here....I'm lucky...very lucky.

ironically....I was driving a Dodge "Spirit".....amazing.

6. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

i was just seing if it was that spec

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Haha, you're amazingly not offended. Now get pissed.... if you don't you can just shut up.

8. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

hey for all our sake, can you guys "take it somewhere else?"

9. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Yes you would...Me...But we probably wouldn't have that connection since I like women.

10. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

hahaha

11. illwill

illwill Member

i had brain surgery when i was fifteen, and died three times in the process. guess thats as close as i got.

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

one time when i was like 12 i strangled myself and i blacked out and i thought i was dying....but that was about it

13. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Junior Member

Ive over dosed on a lot of shit,but thats about it,Ive also been stuck in shoot outs..

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

mi madre es psycho. and tried to kill me. eyah thats about it. some final destination up in this shizz

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i could have sworn that i did a reply to this earlier