McDonalds perversion of kids.

deph

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sure they market that toy heavily in the midwest and southern california where McDonalds draws upon the majority of it's uneducated teenager/illegel alien/recovering drug addict/recent parolee labor pool.

their food sucks ass anyway. Those McGriddle makes me wanna vomit.

I dunno. It's a toy. i played with He-man when I was a kid. You don't see me riding around on a green tiger trying to stop evil villains. It's also along the lines of girls with their easy bake ovens. They don't all grow up to be Martha Stewart/Susy Homemaker.

Shit then again they need to get their employees started young. Maybe in another 10 years they will actually be able to get my order right.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I dunno. It's a toy. i played with He-man when I was a kid. You don't see me riding around on a green tiger trying to stop evil villains. It's also along the lines of girls with their easy bake ovens. They don't all grow up to be Martha Stewart/Susy Homemaker.

Shit then again they need to get their employees started young. Maybe in another 10 years they will actually be able to get my order right.

:lol: :lol: :king:

Originally posted by king kong

I'm loving it.

hahahahah

but seriously, this is nothing new, they have had toys like that for years! what about whenever a movie that is kid oriented drops, happy meals that have something to do with the flick always follow!

in five years you will see lawsuits begin to appear from people that will claim that by playing with that toy at a young age, it caused them to grow up to be a lazy fatass by eating nothing but mcdonalds their enitre lives.

damn you toys r us.

Archived