Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deph

McDonalds perversion of kids.

I'm sure they market that toy heavily in the midwest and southern california where McDonalds draws upon the majority of it's uneducated teenager/illegel alien/recovering drug addict/recent parolee labor pool.

their food sucks ass anyway. Those McGriddle makes me wanna vomit.

The reason why mcdonalds caters so much to kids b/c it has been proven that what you eat when your a kid is most likely what you'll eat as an adult.

When kids think mcdonalds, they think happy meals and think of toys. Get em when their young, you'll most likely have them for life.

well.. I think its just a tool to prepare them for the "real world" career choices amongst lower income caucasian, latinos, and african americans

I dunno. It's a toy. i played with He-man when I was a kid. You don't see me riding around on a green tiger trying to stop evil villains. It's also along the lines of girls with their easy bake ovens. They don't all grow up to be Martha Stewart/Susy Homemaker.

Shit then again they need to get their employees started young. Maybe in another 10 years they will actually be able to get my order right.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Shit then again they need to get their employees started young. Maybe in another 10 years they will actually be able to get my order right.

lmao!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I dunno. It's a toy. i played with He-man when I was a kid. You don't see me riding around on a green tiger trying to stop evil villains. It's also along the lines of girls with their easy bake ovens. They don't all grow up to be Martha Stewart/Susy Homemaker.

:lol: :lol: :king:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Vlad

:lol: @ mr.yuck

Originally posted by king kong

I'm loving it.

hahahahah

but seriously, this is nothing new, they have had toys like that for years! what about whenever a movie that is kid oriented drops, happy meals that have something to do with the flick always follow!

in five years you will see lawsuits begin to appear from people that will claim that by playing with that toy at a young age, it caused them to grow up to be a lazy fatass by eating nothing but mcdonalds their enitre lives.

damn you toys r us.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this