Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MARLBORO RED Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PAYROLL, Oct 20, 2002.

1. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

Many of you may think I'm nuts, but RED deserves props for pissing off a record number 12ozers. I laughed at his posts more often than anyone elses. He just didn't give a fuck. I just came across the following post and laughed heartily:

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

first. and yes he was a funny funny man

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

the shadow sez it's an alright quote. betelgeuse, betelgeuse, getesgeuse!

4. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

I'm definately too old for this Website

I'd forgotten all about Marlboro Red, I thought this appreciation thread was about cigarettes. LOL. Don't smoke, it CAUSES FUCKING CANCER.

5. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i dont, and pissing peopl eoff is easy, be a cool person is not.

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

marlboro red was a cool dude

bhut marlboro reds teh cigerettes fucking suck..i hate them....as a matter of fact...i hate all marlboros..tehy taste like shit....newports are where its at

7. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i though marlboro red was kettiecat??????

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

9. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

so did half the US!!

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

marbs...he was okay funny i guess. he lost it about the time he started the thread for Devilush..or Dee...one of those females with the D name i forget. eh, whatever.

11. sneak

sneak Guest

whats he post as now?

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

13. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

:lol:

14. BIG DEBO

BIG DEBO Junior Member

malborored an docbronson will both be missed
    on this nerdbox