MARLBORO RED Appreciation Thread

Guest PAYROLL

Guest PAYROLL

Many of you may think I'm nuts, but RED deserves props for pissing off a record number 12ozers. I laughed at his posts more often than anyone elses. He just didn't give a fuck. I just came across the following post and laughed heartily:

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED, to seeking

TRY NOT TO SPILL LATTE ALL OVER YOUR ROC-A-WEAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

marlboro red was a cool dude

bhut marlboro reds teh cigerettes fucking suck..i hate them....as a matter of fact...i hate all marlboros..tehy taste like shit....newports are where its at

Guest ctrl+alt+del

marbs...he was okay funny i guess. he lost it about the time he started the thread for Devilush..or Dee...one of those females with the D name i forget. eh, whatever.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

I used to hang out with this cat back when the 1st Ultra-Mag single was out. My partner in crime at that time is his cousin. We would all link up at the Latin-Quarter in midtown, afterwords everybody would go to the Burger King and it would be Keith, Biz-Markie, Dana-Dane, etc...all of us just beating on the table and rhyming at like 3:30 in the A.M. Some funny fuckin' freestyles and snap sessions back then...

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

HEY SCOTCH, I GUESS THAT WAS BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN THEY USED TO STITCH UP A BUCK 50 WITH FATLACES AND SHORTIES HAD MALT-LIQUOR IN THEIR BOTTLES ROCKING 2-TONE DIAPERS?

AHHH, THE GOOD OLD DAYS... WHEN B.K. ONLY HAD STYROFOAM AND ONLY CREWS AND LIFE EXPECTANCY WAS ABBREVIATED...

Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

Duke...that was back in the days when they still had ASH-TRAYS in B-K. They were made of a thin gold colored aluminum and we used to bend them up and make gold fronts. Walking around with an ash-tray on your teeth...wow.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

AND THEN YOU TURNED TO YOUR BUDDY ON SOME N.O.R.E. SHIT AND TOLD HIM:

"NOW YA FACE LACED LIKE ASH-TRAY FACE"

WOWZERS...I'M TELLIN YOU BRO, I HEARD BACK THEN YOU FILLED UP YOUR MOPED AT "SUNNUKA" AND AN ABUNDANCE OF HEADGEAR WAS ONLY EN VOGUE FOR STRIP POKER...

:lol:

Guest cool christ

YO I'M HERE, IT'S MARLBORO RED... ON THE LOW

THANKS FOR THE APPRECIATION...

PS: PAYROLL HAD SOME AMUSING LINES IN "AMERICAN PIMP"

Re: I'm definately too old for this Website

Originally posted by KaBar

I'd forgotten all about Marlboro Red, I thought this appreciation thread was about cigarettes. LOL. Don't smoke, it CAUSES FUCKING CANCER.

it does?? even smoking meth??

Ok a while back iCEBERG put up his writings.. his raps.

Marb posted his own seperate thread a day later with

some freestyle that made me laugh so hard I lost control of

all bodily function. I think it might've been deleted because

I can't find it with search. If anyone knows where to find it tell me

because I was gonna quote from there, I really wanna read that shit.

Archived