Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

make up sex

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

yeah,

last night i was studying for two exams i had to take today before thanksgiving break, luckly 12oz was down so i ACTUALLY did study.
    my girl and i havent been on speaking terms for a few days and things have been a little tense around the house..so last night she decides she wants to try to get some while i am studying...i say, "no, i have to get this stuff done" the more i turned her down the more she wanted it....just like me when im tring to get some ass from her and she says NO ..

i used that reverse psychology on her..when i finished my studying we banged it out til like 5 in the morning on some good good shit..make up sex is the best..its almost like the first time,almost.

needless to say it was hard to wake up early at 7am..
    so i go to school, take these exams and come home and she wants it again...so we do it again until she has to shower and get ready for work..

i feel great right now..
    :dozey:

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

hahahaha soooo true sooo true. :naughty:

5. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i wish i had a girl to have make up sex with. my hand is played out.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha :haha: awesome.

8. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

make up sex is rockin..I'm just glad i don't have to have make up sex as often as i did when i was with an ex of mine..damn glad the crazy bitch is gone..

9. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

10. ModelCitizen

ModelCitizen Member

Sex while wearing make-up is whats really up. White face paint, black football player stripes under the eyes. Clown make-up with wigs and balloon animals really does it for me too.

11. docs

docs Member

yeah but make sure you aint actually bonning a clown... i made that mistake and she kept pulling the wildest shit out her genitalia

12. ModelCitizen

ModelCitizen Member

13. DESTROYER1

DESTROYER1 New Jack

wasnt that on an episode of seinfeld...make up sex is the best sex....maybe the bunny hop in the shower is better but you cant do that till sunrise

14. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Me and ex-wifey have been having make up sex everyday since last friday. Shit is linda lovelace.

15. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

sit on your left hand until its numb, then spank it switch.

it's called the stranger, naw meaaan?