Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ma jus said

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

"Poor people are always sick"......followed up by "seriously what the fuck is wrong with them"

I'm dying right now,how could such a nice lady say something so fucking ignorantly rude.

I LOVE MY MOM!

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

fucking poor people, get a job you dirty bums!

3. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

4. southpaw grammar

southpaw grammar New Jack

thats ok,

my roomate told me the other day that

he can't understand why mexican people keep taking such shitty jobs, and that he doesn't get why they don't just go to college.

ha, i guess he forgot that i'm chicano, i had to step to his ass, ignorant motherfucker

5. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Poor people stink.

6. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

90% of poor people deserve to be poor because they are scum...I should know, I grew up poor and in the projects....fucking lowlifes I grew up with...

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

My mom grew up dirt poor,so it's funny for her to say this.

8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Exactly, and their children will grow up to be scum bags too - this is why I advocate medical testing on poor children. Let them contribute something for all the hand outs they get...save a bunny

9. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

At least your mom talks to you...

10. CACashRefund

i advocate the research on homeless and the defective for possible use as energy sources

/Cash in '08

11. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

its the government poisining our newports... they are trying to kill us off.

12. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

man, I think this pack of Newports I just got is stale or something.

13. idontcare

idontcare New Jack

You rich fucks are IDIOTS! Saying "90% of poor people deserve to be poor because they are scum" is just plain stupid.

All rich people are Racist, Sexist, and stupid!

Hard to beleive, but if it wasnt for 'Us Poor People' you rich bitches would be out of a job. You aint the ones doing labor work. You just sit in your office and fuck around on a computer.

Come live like we do for a week. Then you'll realize just how much of an asshole you really are.

Fuck It! I Dont Care!

14. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

why do you think your ports are stale?

hey preacher man at least you have a job... i dont even have that.

15. CACashRefund

The rookie ranting above:

you broke nigga