love/hate relationships

When

well i have this friend who is a chick, ive known her for about 5 years now. we are great friends but whenever we tak the conversation starts out nice turns ugly then goes back to nice. there is some sexual tension between us that other people have pointed out, anyone else have friends like this? ill post up a conversation later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

when

i played stupid with this girl from highschool...all of our friends were getting mad that we werent hooking up...we were both from san fran and loved to be with each other..she had this huge ass and a smile that made my heart glow.......she was actually waiting for me to ask her,but the guy she thought was the man of her dreams..saw that i was going to go for it and one day i came to school and they were boyfriend and girlfriend.....i was heart broken...she was new and he thought she was ugly...until i confessed her beauty with others....

things were never the same....i would see her with him and she would step behind him and look at me while this asshole tried to look cool in front of me.....everybody was heart broken for us....she was stuck with a man who used her for his pleasure...they got married and now thy're gettin a divorce.....

every girlfriend [exception of two decievers] i had,i had a good relationship,no problems...no breakups either...except for the only two who cheated on me and i never saw them again...i broke up with them...so i guess i have plenty of girlfriends....thats cool..if i keep telling myself that...

start of conversation...

GiantNerdOner: hey nerdbutt

my boo: hey dorkass

GiantNerdOner: hi

GiantNerdOner: hows it going?

my boo: its goin great - doin psychology paper

my boo: about alcoholism

GiantNerdOner: ahh fun

my boo: hang on a se c - i have 2 put my laundry in the dryer [][][] brb

GiantNerdOner: doing great huh?

my boo: o yes

GiantNerdOner: thats good to hear

my boo: yeah im back

GiantNerdOner: neato

GiantNerdOner: so why the great mood?

my boo: i dont know

my boo: how r u ?

GiantNerdOner: eh

GiantNerdOner: good i guess

middle of conversation...

my boo: i could hardly swallow

my boo: shut up

my boo: it hurt a lot

my boo: and i had a fever

GiantNerdOner: so sorry

my boo: what an ass

my boo: but thats what u want 2 hear

GiantNerdOner: im not rying to be an ass i really am sorry for my actions

my boo: fuck u

GiantNerdOner: wha?

GiantNerdOner: i only have love for you marla

lil later...

GiantNerdOner: i can never have a normal conversation with you why?

my boo: what is normal /

my boo: who defines normal ?

GiantNerdOner: hi, how are you, so how was your day...

my boo: boaring

my boo: small talk

GiantNerdOner: nevermind

my boo: is that what u want out of life

my boo: hi

GiantNerdOner: i hate you

my boo: out played word

my boo: we say it much 2 often

my boo: what can b accomplished by this 'hi'

my boo: hello

GiantNerdOner: i never say it

my boo: but u suggest we say it online

my boo: fool

my boo: how are you ?

my boo: does one really care?

GiantNerdOner: no and why should they it just passes time till death

my boo: do you really want me to tell you how i am ? no - you want to hear - fine, or good, or alright

GiantNerdOner: conform

my boo: pass time more interestingly

my boo: and how was your day ?

my boo: do you really care?

my boo: does anyone really care?

my boo: no one cares

my boo: every1 is selfish

GiantNerdOner: i really do hate you im almost sure of this

my boo: they say it 2 follow social norms

GiantNerdOner: i never say hi i say things like 'whats up baby'

my boo: do you care what is 'up'

my boo: ?

my boo: and why are they your 'baby'?

GiantNerdOner: cause i say so

my boo: is this a possitive pronoun ?

my boo: do u really want them 2 go into detail about - what is 'up'

GiantNerdOner: stop with your pseudo intellectual bullshit

my boo: or do u just want 2 hear the classic "nothing" "how about you"

my boo: im just saying that - no one really cares

my boo: how the other person is

more...

my boo: well then.......how are you doing ?

GiantNerdOner: you dont care

my boo: but i dont need 2 ask

my boo: bcuz i know the answer

GiantNerdOner: no you dont

GiantNerdOner: i could be ready to slit my throat for all you know

my boo: yes i do .....shitty.....crappy.....life sucks....

my boo: i want to die....plase hit me w/a bat

GiantNerdOner: but i guess it wouldnt matter huh?

my boo: you hate me

my boo: everyone hates me

my boo: no one cares

my boo: is the basic summary of the answer i would get if i asked u that question

my boo: so i already know

my boo: so i dont need 2 ask

GiantNerdOner: then dont ask

my boo: u said i didnt know

my boo: i was showing that i do

GiantNerdOner: maybe im doing great and am dancing in flowers

my boo: i would highly doubt that

GiantNerdOner: but its possible

my boo: if u were there would b sum planetary shift

my boo: and the world would b aware

GiantNerdOner: the world doesnt revole around me so why?

my boo: im saying your mood is so constant - something drastic would change if it wasnt

my boo: the world is balanced by your general hate

my boo: for all things

my boo: you send out your hate and all is yin and yang

end...

GiantNerdOner: you know what marla...

my boo: what?

my boo: u hate me

my boo: life

GiantNerdOner: no matter what i say to you...

my boo: everything?

GiantNerdOner: or how pissed off i get...

GiantNerdOner: i still have love for you so dont take stuff to heart

my boo: well its just that i cant really tell what u mean by things - online

my boo: words can b said in various different ways - its hard 2 interpret online

GiantNerdOner: sometimes i feel bad though

my boo: everything u say sounds negative

my boo: its ok though

my boo: i love you too

goodbyes were said

tonite wasnt so bad but often its much worse, theres something going on between us im just not sure what

i dont think i've ever had a love/hate relationship.oh wait.......delete that. yes i did. i loved this guy as a good friend. but then he just got on my nerves!! and i hated him, then loved him, hated him, then loved him. but then i just couldnt stand himm anymore. i just gave up.

Originally posted by juggernaut

pretty girls are always the bigget retards, or the most fucked-up emotionally.

OH MY GOD!! this is the biggest shit that i have ever heard of in my whole entire life!!!!!!!!!! bigger than the shit that comes out of my cat every morning. i dunno what kinda fucked up girls that you have been meeting, but this statement is not true. just because the girl joined a mormon church and was a bad kisser...she sucked? maybe she kissed you horribly on purpose so you wouldnt feel so bad about yourself and then joined the mormon church because you just messed it up for all the men that she may kiss in the future. just so you know....pretty girls arent always dumb or retarded. maybe you just attract the dumb ones because of your mentality.

might i add that my sister and i are the top of our class (last semester 4.0 like what?!) on our campus. and we are damn beautiful and smart asian girls. so fuck off!

wow.. jumped right down my throat. sorry if i struck a nerve with that broad generalization. man, you even got into personal-attack mode there. (ie- "so you wouldnt feel so bad about yourself") :confused: do i know you?

it's true, not all pretty girls are idiots. my girl is super smart (UC_ _ full scholarship) and a damn knockout. i wasn't really talking shcool smarts, anyways.. you can be the smartest person school-wise and the biggest fucking idiot ever. i guess i should have said 80% of pretty girls are dumb. still a huge generalization/stereotype, but it's based on what i've seen.

that "mormon" chick was the ditziest, most brain-dead girl i have ever met. i didn't want to go into listing all the stupid shit i'd witnessed when in this little gem's company, and that was a nice summary. the mormon thing was half-joke.

Guest Pilau Hands

i would also like to add that i am beautiful and that i am smart. we should all hang out and drink coffee, dlush. bring pablo and micycle (get it? bike ...bicycle...micycle...nevermind)

i've had relationships like that when...friendships that were all about the "verbal sparring." i'm a nice guy, and thus it was fun for a while but got old fast. eventually i didnt want to deal with it and my end got worse..

her: what's up ass

me: shut the fuck up

her: haha what?

me: seriously, I'm kinda busy and i dont have time with your bullshit

her: fuck you

me: yes fuck me blah blah blah

her: could you help me with something?

me: yeah sure. what do you need?

blah blah

her: okay i'll talk to you later, dick

me: not if i have anything to do with it

Guest willy.wonka

Re: my point...tell her you want her...that she should break up with her man

Originally posted by willy.wonka

and put the puzzle pieces together..

i think this is where my night time flu medicine kicked in..

Originally posted by juggernaut

wow.. jumped right down my throat. sorry if i struck a nerve with that broad generalization. man, you even got into personal-attack mode there. (ie- "so you wouldnt feel so bad about yourself") :confused: do i know you?

it's true, not all pretty girls are idiots. my girl is super smart (UC_ _ full scholarship) and a damn knockout. i wasn't really talking shcool smarts, anyways.. you can be the smartest person school-wise and the biggest fucking idiot ever. i guess i should have said 80% of pretty girls are dumb. still a huge generalization/stereotype, but it's based on what i've seen.

that "mormon" chick was the ditziest, most brain-dead girl i have ever met. i didn't want to go into listing all the stupid shit i'd witnessed when in this little gem's company, and that was a nice summary. the mormon thing was half-joke.

opps...sorry then. see that was a huuuuuge generalization that you made there. and i am getting sick and tired of people that keep prejudging, misjudging, and underestimating me. and that generalization has been the generalization that people keep telling me. so sorry i took it the wrong way. damn this internet thing, i cant even hear your sarcasm. true that a person can be book smart and be a complete idiot...my sister is like that. i mean she isnt an idiot per say. she's more lacking on the common sense. but one of the most brightest girls that i know.

pilau....we should have some coffee!! :idea: and i did get the micycle thinggy ;)

• 1 month later...

i am a filipina teister. why you ask? can't you tell by the way i post that i am a filipina? (hint...hint...the sarcasm) ;)

abortion ringtoss....you calling women "bitches" on this board won't make you look tough at all. that's just plain rude. i wonder if your ass even gets a woman. so shut up.:mad:

shit listed.

• 6 months later...

Archived