Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

love/hate relationships

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by When, Feb 7, 2002.

1. When

When 12oz Loyalist

well i have this friend who is a chick, ive known her for about 5 years now. we are great friends but whenever we tak the conversation starts out nice turns ugly then goes back to nice. there is some sexual tension between us that other people have pointed out, anyone else have friends like this? ill post up a conversation later

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah ive been trying to get with this hottie since grade 8 , we always flirt and shit , but whenevr one of us is single the other isnt ..........

3. 455

455 Guest

Yeah,that has happened to me also(on too many occasions)..it sucks.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

when

i played stupid with this girl from highschool...all of our friends were getting mad that we werent hooking up...we were both from san fran and loved to be with each other..she had this huge ass and a smile that made my heart glow.......she was actually waiting for me to ask her,but the guy she thought was the man of her dreams..saw that i was going to go for it and one day i came to school and they were boyfriend and girlfriend.....i was heart broken...she was new and he thought she was ugly...until i confessed her beauty with others....

things were never the same....i would see her with him and she would step behind him and look at me while this asshole tried to look cool in front of me.....everybody was heart broken for us....she was stuck with a man who used her for his pleasure...they got married and now thy're gettin a divorce.....

every girlfriend [exception of two decievers] i had,i had a good relationship,no problems...no breakups either...except for the only two who cheated on me and i never saw them again...i broke up with them...so i guess i have plenty of girlfriends....thats cool..if i keep telling myself that...

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my point...tell her you want her...that she should break up with her man

and put the puzzle pieces together..

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

start of conversation...

GiantNerdOner: hey nerdbutt
    my boo: hey dorkass
    GiantNerdOner: hi
    GiantNerdOner: hows it going?
    my boo: its goin great - doin psychology paper
    my boo: about alcoholism
    GiantNerdOner: ahh fun
    my boo: hang on a se c - i have 2 put my laundry in the dryer [][][] brb
    GiantNerdOner: doing great huh?
    my boo: o yes
    GiantNerdOner: thats good to hear
    my boo: yeah im back
    GiantNerdOner: neato
    GiantNerdOner: so why the great mood?
    my boo: i dont know
    my boo: how r u ?
    GiantNerdOner: eh
    GiantNerdOner: good i guess

middle of conversation...

my boo: i could hardly swallow
    my boo: shut up
    my boo: it hurt a lot
    my boo: and i had a fever
    GiantNerdOner: so sorry
    my boo: what an ass
    my boo: but thats what u want 2 hear
    GiantNerdOner: im not rying to be an ass i really am sorry for my actions
    my boo: fuck u
    GiantNerdOner: wha?
    GiantNerdOner: i only have love for you marla

lil later...

GiantNerdOner: i can never have a normal conversation with you why?
    my boo: what is normal /
    my boo: who defines normal ?
    GiantNerdOner: hi, how are you, so how was your day...
    my boo: boaring
    my boo: small talk
    GiantNerdOner: nevermind
    my boo: is that what u want out of life
    my boo: hi
    GiantNerdOner: i hate you
    my boo: out played word
    my boo: we say it much 2 often
    my boo: what can b accomplished by this 'hi'
    my boo: hello
    GiantNerdOner: i never say it
    my boo: but u suggest we say it online
    my boo: fool
    my boo: how are you ?
    my boo: does one really care?
    GiantNerdOner: no and why should they it just passes time till death
    my boo: do you really want me to tell you how i am ? no - you want to hear - fine, or good, or alright
    GiantNerdOner: conform
    my boo: pass time more interestingly
    my boo: and how was your day ?
    my boo: do you really care?
    my boo: does anyone really care?
    my boo: no one cares
    my boo: every1 is selfish
    GiantNerdOner: i really do hate you im almost sure of this
    my boo: they say it 2 follow social norms
    GiantNerdOner: i never say hi i say things like 'whats up baby'
    my boo: do you care what is 'up'
    my boo: ?
    my boo: and why are they your 'baby'?
    GiantNerdOner: cause i say so
    my boo: is this a possitive pronoun ?

my boo: do u really want them 2 go into detail about - what is 'up'
    GiantNerdOner: stop with your pseudo intellectual bullshit
    my boo: or do u just want 2 hear the classic "nothing" "how about you"
    my boo: im just saying that - no one really cares
    my boo: how the other person is

more...

my boo: well then.......how are you doing ?
    GiantNerdOner: you dont care
    my boo: but i dont need 2 ask
    my boo: bcuz i know the answer
    GiantNerdOner: no you dont
    GiantNerdOner: i could be ready to slit my throat for all you know
    my boo: yes i do .....shitty.....crappy.....life sucks....
    my boo: i want to die....plase hit me w/a bat
    GiantNerdOner: but i guess it wouldnt matter huh?
    my boo: you hate me
    my boo: everyone hates me
    my boo: no one cares
    my boo: is the basic summary of the answer i would get if i asked u that question
    my boo: so i already know
    my boo: so i dont need 2 ask
    GiantNerdOner: then dont ask
    my boo: u said i didnt know
    my boo: i was showing that i do
    GiantNerdOner: maybe im doing great and am dancing in flowers
    my boo: i would highly doubt that
    GiantNerdOner: but its possible
    my boo: if u were there would b sum planetary shift
    my boo: and the world would b aware
    GiantNerdOner: the world doesnt revole around me so why?
    my boo: im saying your mood is so constant - something drastic would change if it wasnt
    my boo: the world is balanced by your general hate
    my boo: for all things
    my boo: you send out your hate and all is yin and yang

end...

GiantNerdOner: you know what marla...
    my boo: what?
    my boo: u hate me
    my boo: life
    GiantNerdOner: no matter what i say to you...
    my boo: everything?
    GiantNerdOner: or how pissed off i get...
    GiantNerdOner: i still have love for you so dont take stuff to heart
    my boo: well its just that i cant really tell what u mean by things - online
    my boo: words can b said in various different ways - its hard 2 interpret online
    GiantNerdOner: sometimes i feel bad though
    my boo: everything u say sounds negative
    my boo: its ok though
    my boo: i love you too

goodbyes were said
    tonite wasnt so bad but often its much worse, theres something going on between us im just not sure what

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i dont think i've ever had a love/hate relationship.oh wait.......delete that. yes i did. i loved this guy as a good friend. but then he just got on my nerves!! and i hated him, then loved him, hated him, then loved him. but then i just couldnt stand himm anymore. i just gave up.

8. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

oh man, this one girl..
    she's gorgeous, but soooo stupid. even joined the mormon church... now THAT's stupid. she couldn't kiss to save her life, either.

pretty girls are always the bigget retards, or the most fucked-up emotionally.

9. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Let me guess your name is giantnerdoner?? Just a guess..totally outta left field.
    you know..

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

OH MY GOD!! this is the biggest shit that i have ever heard of in my whole entire life!!!!!!!!!! bigger than the shit that comes out of my cat every morning. i dunno what kinda fucked up girls that you have been meeting, but this statement is not true. just because the girl joined a mormon church and was a bad kisser...she sucked? maybe she kissed you horribly on purpose so you wouldnt feel so bad about yourself and then joined the mormon church because you just messed it up for all the men that she may kiss in the future. just so you know....pretty girls arent always dumb or retarded. maybe you just attract the dumb ones because of your mentality.

might i add that my sister and i are the top of our class (last semester 4.0 like what?!) on our campus. and we are damn beautiful and smart asian girls. so fuck off!

11. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

wow.. jumped right down my throat. sorry if i struck a nerve with that broad generalization. man, you even got into personal-attack mode there. (ie- "so you wouldnt feel so bad about yourself") :confused: do i know you?

it's true, not all pretty girls are idiots. my girl is super smart (UC_ _ full scholarship) and a damn knockout. i wasn't really talking shcool smarts, anyways.. you can be the smartest person school-wise and the biggest fucking idiot ever. i guess i should have said 80% of pretty girls are dumb. still a huge generalization/stereotype, but it's based on what i've seen.

that "mormon" chick was the ditziest, most brain-dead girl i have ever met. i didn't want to go into listing all the stupid shit i'd witnessed when in this little gem's company, and that was a nice summary. the mormon thing was half-joke.

12. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i would also like to add that i am beautiful and that i am smart. we should all hang out and drink coffee, dlush. bring pablo and micycle (get it? bike ...bicycle...micycle...nevermind)

i've had relationships like that when...friendships that were all about the "verbal sparring." i'm a nice guy, and thus it was fun for a while but got old fast. eventually i didnt want to deal with it and my end got worse..

her: what's up ass
    me: shut the fuck up
    her: haha what?
    me: seriously, I'm kinda busy and i dont have time with your bullshit
    her: fuck you
    me: yes fuck me blah blah blah
    her: could you help me with something?
    me: yeah sure. what do you need?

blah blah

her: okay i'll talk to you later, dick
    me: not if i have anything to do with it

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

Re: my point...tell her you want her...that she should break up with her man

i think this is where my night time flu medicine kicked in..

14. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

opps...sorry then. see that was a huuuuuge generalization that you made there. and i am getting sick and tired of people that keep prejudging, misjudging, and underestimating me. and that generalization has been the generalization that people keep telling me. so sorry i took it the wrong way. damn this internet thing, i cant even hear your sarcasm. true that a person can be book smart and be a complete idiot...my sister is like that. i mean she isnt an idiot per say. she's more lacking on the common sense. but one of the most brightest girls that i know.

pilau....we should have some coffee!! :idea: and i did get the micycle thinggy ;)

15. Iris

Iris Banned

love/hate relationship?

cough cough.... i wouldn't know anything about that