Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kids bring guns to school: it seems foreign...until

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by eros, Mar 25, 2002.

1. eros

eros Senior Member

I am sitting in the library this morning reading the newspaper when these two kids that I know (not well) start talking about how this other kid brought a gun to school and showed them. I looked over in suprise when I heard their conversation. They noticed that I was paying attention to their conversation and start talking to me about it. One of the kids says that he was a little freaked out about it, but not very because he knew the kid and thought that he wouldn't do anything stupid. The other kid doesn't seem quite as sure, so I start saying that they should report him for it. They decided not to, so I did. Next thing I know the kid who brought the gun to school is getting dragged out of the front doors in hand cuffs. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with kids? Why would they bring guns to school in the first place? but especially, why would a kid bring a gun to school in the climate that our country is in? Between all of the school shootings that have taken place in the last couple of years and the current terrorism fear, you would think that kids would have some level of common sense... I guess not.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

very simple... some things dont change.
    A desperate cry for attention is still, and always will be, a desperate cry for attention.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

good job , i woulda reported his ass to , if it was my friend i woulda talked to him about it first , but probably report him anyhow if it seemed fishy .
    my life , my concience , and ppl i know lives aint worth that shit

4. beardo

beardo Guest

gold star fo sho

5. eros

eros Senior Member

he isn't a friend of mine, in fact I hardly know the kid. I worked with him on a project in spanish class once... beyond that he was just another face in the halls.

6. eros

eros Senior Member

the ironical part is that I found a Cowboy belt buckle in the hall that read "The right to bear arms."

7. Secs Oner

Secs Oner Senior Member

rats get shot.

irony is a biatch

8. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

yeah, he'll be making shank tools in prison thinking about you . . .

i respect the fact that you reported his ass though. dont worry about him. if he needed a gun at school then chances are you could take him.

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

good job kiddo. watch out for his friends though, if he had any.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

crazy-8- and krazy kieth

my frind kieth in MT DIABLO HIGH...in the east bay...took into this bathroom,beat some guy up went into his bag,pulled out a pistol grip sawwed-off shotgun and threw it in my bag...
    the first day i ever met this fool...glenbrook JR high...first day of my school year...he comes riding up to me on a bike/after school and says,"hey,you're the new kid right?"
    me:"yeah"
    "wanna see something cool?"
    me:"ok"
    .....pulls up his shirt to show of some sort of pistol..."see yah later"
    me:"alright,later"

we became best friendsafter that day.....what a way to meet someone.

11. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

kudos to eros

willy --> i heard the school system there in hawaii is out of wack...lots of fights and all.

12. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

i wish i was a gun... to see what it goes threw would be a fun ride!

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i brought a gun to school, i also shot some kid but he wasnt popular and his body is in the janitors closet under some expired soda

14. secn

secn Junior Member

The world is fucked isnt it.

15. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

maybe,but then again maybe not...its up to us.