Its the Friday night thread [part 2]

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty closeminded. I think i'm right about almost everything. I'm vegan, and am really disgusted that you aren't. I probably think your political views are horribly wrong. A part of me probably hates you cause you don't listen to the same music i do, i'll defff judge you by that.

I just got back from beers which i allowed myself because ever time ive felt sickness coming on in the last year ive succumbed to going out anyway to get my drink on. - And the next morning ive been cured COMPLETELY. and I'm not one for saying that because its trendy to say beer cures the minor sicknesses.

the back of my mouth tastes like rot so it might not work this time.

GOODNIGHT 12oz I'm going to bed.

edit- minor spelling changes:D

Friday night was a bit of a let down

Purchased copious amounts of alcohol and only to find out that the place didn't let any one in with glass bottles.

Shit was fucking gay. So most of the people spent the night out side in the rain getting there drunk on, until the poe-leese brang themselves up in there and most people left and shit got gay real quick.

there was this cute white chick yo(hard to come by round here) in mr. kim's store all drunk and shit round an hour ago, i got good vibes on the elevator so now ihave to decide between going on a daytime mission with my good amigo or going to the other tower to track down some pussy.

desicions desicions

oh and last night at this 24 hr CVS the dumb nigga behind the counter aint wanna sell me cigaretes, i was drunk and had no sleves on so this nigga could see all my tatoos and shit, i fucked up his shampoo aisle and stole some shit in retaliation just to find out when i got back to the front my boy bought em. then we got wendys, and then i skeeted.

Guest spectr

friday was hectic

worked until 5 made about 700 and its all legal

came home cooked dinner for me and my girl tried not to strangle my roomates ocd girlfriend

ate dinner with my girl waited for friends to show up to go to party

about 8 started drinking

various friends show up over the course of the next 3 hours lots of dank beer consumed and about a pint of whiskey

11 leave for party somewhat drunk after a couple encounters with east bay cab drivers that result in no arrests and just verbal threats

got to the party tagged friends wall watched someone piss in his closet got really drunk bitched out some friends got even more drunk

wook up this morning with my head feeling funny and this strange craving for water