Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im sad my doggie died today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by el barto, Apr 27, 2002.

1. el barto

el barto Elite Member

im all salty my dog Sorta oner, died today. i was at this gurls house when i was awakened by a phone call. which was my mommy telling me that Sorta oner is dying she found him paralyzed on the ground , so she took him to the vet and he had some kind of intenal bleeding and wasnt going to make it.....:confused: i mean fuck im used to losing animals cuz ive had so many but this really sux, i was just thinking about him when i saw a dead dog in the gutter, i was so happpy that he was still alive and having fun.... awwwww fuck. i need to get drunk tonight....:mad:

2. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

3. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

gosh, first layne, then lisa, now this.

wierd, i was just watching pet cementary.

Rip Sorta oner

4. platapie

platapie Guest

el barto we will tip the brandy in the way or sorta oner tonight. call me when your comign to town.

big ups sorta oner!

rip

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

rip sorta oner

pour out a little liquor for the fallen homies

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm gonna go cuddle my dog now.....

RIP sorta oner:(

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I'm a big burly fella and I'll cry like baby if either if my muts died seriosuly...........sorry man it's a shame!

8. el barto

el barto Elite Member

imma post soem flix of sorta oner when i can find some. yeh every pet owner out there should take a second to show some love, losing em sux.

9. el barto

el barto Elite Member

heres the only flic of could find of him, except one with my sister topless sunbathing, eww and theres no way im going to post that. im wondering you the fuck took that photo.jeez
    [​IMG]

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i think you should post that one with your sister topless sunbathing

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/9247.jpg'>
    "why did you take pictures of me sunbathing topless?"

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

ive never seen those plastic chairs in any other colors than white

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

RIP sorta

aww man barto, that sux. your dog was cool, never bit me just loved to cruise and get scrached everytime i came over.:(

14. 455

455 Guest

that's too bad.

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i cried when my dog died
    no shame in it, come on mans best friend and all
    cant say the same for cats though