im sad my doggie died today

el barto

im all salty my dog Sorta oner, died today. i was at this gurls house when i was awakened by a phone call. which was my mommy telling me that Sorta oner is dying she found him paralyzed on the ground , so she took him to the vet and he had some kind of intenal bleeding and wasnt going to make it.....:confused: i mean fuck im used to losing animals cuz ive had so many but this really sux, i was just thinking about him when i saw a dead dog in the gutter, i was so happpy that he was still alive and having fun.... awwwww fuck. i need to get drunk tonight....:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

el barto we will tip the brandy in the way or sorta oner tonight. call me when your comign to town.

big ups sorta oner!

rip

Guest uncle-boy

RIP sorta

aww man barto, that sux. your dog was cool, never bit me just loved to cruise and get scrached everytime i came over.:(

Guest willy.wonka

you know what they say......

all dogs go to heaven......

its us humans that seem to never make it....

rip OGmellow...rip "kinda" sorta oner

man, that's a bummer, sorry.

on the flip side, my boss has a 16 year old german shepard that's blind, can't hear, is missing ALL the hair on its ass and stinks BAD!

It was his dad's dog, and his dad died about 6 months ago... my boss and his wife argue alot, well, mainly she screams at him, but we we're trying to get him to put the dog down a while back, she just kinda walked up on the convo and then started screaming... "godammit! your damn dad is standing at the gates of heaven waiting for his goddamn dog!"... then she refused to take the dog to the ASPCA because she wouldn't put it in her van, that her kids TOTALLY destroyed and is full of year old french fries and smellier than the dog...

i gave sorta oner a shout out in my piece today. ill post a pic when i can. it just sux cuz he'd do all kinds of stuff like follow me around and wait for me at the dorr when he heard my car driving up. he was really happy and showed no sign of what was going to happen, its real sudden. but lucky for me i have my cats still to comfort me, but i can tell they miss him too.

Archived