I'll teach you.

deterrent

Awe, did they punch you, lock you in a closet, burn you with cigars, what were your punishments?

When ever I cursed My mom use to make me suck on a viniger soaked rag for five minutes.

Now I'm the a-hole that modifies food at a restruant, 'cus the smell of viniger makes me want to vomit and kill.

Seriously, I've never dyed easter eggs because of this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my mom was straight up hood,soo whenever i ran off with the hoodlums and didnt tell her where i was,id get a nice little whoopin..once i was like 10 she would just ground me for the rest of the day,she really didnt give a fuck,she just wanted to teach me a lesson..

my mom used to try and beat my ass when i acted up....i would try not to laugh but i always would and then my dad would fly in like a madman and smack the shit out of me....then it wasnt so funny.

a little beating here and there is far from a bad thing. i would even vote to bring the paddle back to elementary school....if someone doesnt start smacking these snotty ass kids im going to have to do it myself.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Mar 24 2005, 04:00 PM

i would try not to laugh but i always would and then my dad would fly in like a madman and smack the shit out of me....then it wasnt so funny.

That brings back a memory that has me giggling right now.

From time to time my father laid it down with his fist and he would only get more upset if I fought

back. Durring this one time he started to choke me, and the only thought in my head was I'm his son.

I started to smile, then chuckle and I choked out the words "I am your son". He let go and left the

room crying. I decided to take poloriods of the marks on my neck. I was going to hide them in his

briefcase and all his pants. I decided not to he'd prolly kill him self.

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 24 2005, 04:31 PM

I tried that "I'm your son" with my dad once.

He got the "oh shit" look in his eyes for a second.. then he realized what I was trying to do and hit me harder.

Hahahaha

My mum told me when I wanted a bottle of milk and dad refused, I cried. Then he would lock me in the room by my self. When my mum went to get me, she said I had snot everywhere.

Fly swatter to the ass (the same thin metal used for coat hangers)

plastic toy baseball bat to the ass

2x4 to the ass

multiple yanking of the ear(s)

a few backhands across the face

Yes.

I got the backhand probably three times. That's about it.

I remember this black kid got in trouble during school. During lunch, his dad came to the school with this thing that has small strips of leather and started swinging it to his son's leg. Talk about being humiliated. mMm Middle school.

What the fuck is up with all the violence? It's not needed. I Never got beaten even the times i stepped over the mark, cause you know what? Nothing hurts more than the look of disappointment in my mum's eyes and the silence from my dad, that shit kills me man. And look yo I find it hard to even bring myself to play fight with my homies. Fighting is never necessary.

a good beating is sometimes needed. i've had every household

item thrown at my by my mom. given she's lke 5 foot tall, she

threw a chair at me when i was pretty damn far. me and my pops

used to always get into fights. those were pretty bad.

but the worst punishment i got growing up was my dad told me

to take of my room door. yeah, i lived without a door for like a year.

talk about no privacy, i had to go ninja stealth just to jack off

that shit sucked. it was even worse when he made me unscrew

the hinges and everything. damn

Originally posted by swif1@Mar 24 2005, 04:37 PM

I got the backhand probably three times. That's about it.

I remember this black kid got in trouble during school. During lunch, his dad came to the school with this thing that has small strips of leather and started swinging it to his son's leg. Talk about being humiliated. mMm Middle school.

Are you going to tell us about the video game consoles?

Ive been hit with a few household things.

having a schizophrenic Italian mother didnt help.

Broken wooden spoons, telephones, and a belt were all used.

Then I turned 10 and the hitting stopped, because I started blocking all of her smacks and punches.

Now she just yells over the phone.

Originally posted by mkonji+Mar 24 2005, 05:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mkonji - Mar 24 2005, 05:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What the fuck is up with all the violence? It's not needed.

[/b]

Different cultures have different beliefs.

<!--QuoteBegin-trackstand@Mar 24 2005, 06:29 PM

Are you going to tell us about the video game consoles?

Hahahahaha

I USED TO GET SMACKS AND PUNCHES WHEN I WAS A BIT YOUNGER, NOW THAT IM LIKE TWICE THE SIZE OF MY DAD HE DOESNT TRY ANYTHING ON ME. HE DID A WHILE BACK AND I EITHER BLOCKED THEM. OR HELD HIM AT ARMS LENGTH. MY MUM USED TO SMACK ME WITH A WOODEN SPOON WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SO WHAT I'D DO WAS HIDE THE WOODEN SPOON SO SHE COULDNT FIND IT. DAMN THAT SHIT PISSED HER OFF HAHA

never got beat like some of yall on here, but if my dad ever wanted us to do something he would put up his hand and count to three, and if you didnt do what he said before three he would grab you and pinch the shit out of you. it seems pretty petty now, especially in comparison to some of the shit on here, but at the time it was scary.

also, if he got pissed off at us, he would take out his belt and smack it toegther really hard to it made this "CLAP!" and then he would stare us down, making this real loud noise, until we ran away.