Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'll teach you.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by deterrent, Mar 24, 2005.

1. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Awe, did they punch you, lock you in a closet, burn you with cigars, what were your punishments?

When ever I cursed My mom use to make me suck on a viniger soaked rag for five minutes.

Now I'm the a-hole that modifies food at a restruant, 'cus the smell of viniger makes me want to vomit and kill.

Seriously, I've never dyed easter eggs because of this.

2. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

my mom was straight up hood,soo whenever i ran off with the hoodlums and didnt tell her where i was,id get a nice little whoopin..once i was like 10 she would just ground me for the rest of the day,she really didnt give a fuck,she just wanted to teach me a lesson..

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I was always bigger than my Mom who brought me up alone..

On another little side note..Anyone know any good books for revenge??

4. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

They beat the shit out of me. That's about it.

5. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

no, i didn't really get punishment.
    got grounded once for doing something pretty mean, though.
    My mom was big on the silent treatment, boy that shit would kill. I'd feel soooo guilty that it was enough punishment for me.
    Thats what i get for being raised Catholic.

6. knuckle_game

knuckle_game New Jack

the bible, mostly new testament

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

my mom used to try and beat my ass when i acted up....i would try not to laugh but i always would and then my dad would fly in like a madman and smack the shit out of me....then it wasnt so funny.

a little beating here and there is far from a bad thing. i would even vote to bring the paddle back to elementary school....if someone doesnt start smacking these snotty ass kids im going to have to do it myself.

8. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

That brings back a memory that has me giggling right now.

From time to time my father laid it down with his fist and he would only get more upset if I fought
    back. Durring this one time he started to choke me, and the only thought in my head was I'm his son.
    I started to smile, then chuckle and I choked out the words "I am your son". He let go and left the
    room crying. I decided to take poloriods of the marks on my neck. I was going to hide them in his
    briefcase and all his pants. I decided not to he'd prolly kill him self.

9. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson New Jack

^^^Ha ha ha. I had C.P.S. on speed dial i dared my parents to get out of line..

10. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

I tried that "I'm your son" with my dad once.

He got the "oh shit" look in his eyes for a second.. then he realized what I was trying to do and hit me harder.

11. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

i think i've been spanked maybe once in my life.... and am the least violent person i know. that's why children shouldn't be hit.

12. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Hahahaha

My mum told me when I wanted a bottle of milk and dad refused, I cried. Then he would lock me in the room by my self. When my mum went to get me, she said I had snot everywhere.

Fly swatter to the ass (the same thin metal used for coat hangers)

plastic toy baseball bat to the ass

2x4 to the ass

multiple yanking of the ear(s)

a few backhands across the face

Yes.

13. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i only got the back hand twice..but i learned from the belt before,and i never acted up around my moms after that..

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I got the backhand probably three times. That's about it.

I remember this black kid got in trouble during school. During lunch, his dad came to the school with this thing that has small strips of leather and started swinging it to his son's leg. Talk about being humiliated. mMm Middle school.

15. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

^hahahahahahhahahahahahahhsaashashahhaha