Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I will tell YOU what movies to rent. Ok?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by I am Fabio, May 4, 2003.

1. I am Fabio

I am Fabio New Jack

Ok...

Donnie Darko:

-Good movie about paranoid schizophrenic kid who has giant bunny rabit friend, takes drugs and vandalizes shit and goes on a cool trip.

City By The Sea:

- I really liked this movie, because when James Franco was freebasing at the beginning of the movie, he was rocking the EXACT same outfit I was wearing when I watched the movie. Ya'll gotta see this. Robert DeNiro is James Franco's father (a detective) who is given the hard task of hunting down his own son for murdering a drug dealer. Good fuckin movie. Bring some rootbeer and lamp out on this one.

The Salton Sea:

-Val Kilmer Stars in this thriller about a jazz musician who's wife is killed during a botched robbery. When he discovers the identity of the killers, Val Kilmer becomes a full time meth freak in order to hunt them down. YEAH!

Drug Store Cowboy:

-You'll be asking yourself, "Damnn why is Matt Dillon sooo fuckin cool?" during this whole movie. The reason he's cool is...Well, he's Matt Dillon, dumbass. Duh. But this movie is about Matt and his crew of 4 robbing drugstores and getting high off the rewards. The movie is good, until Matt pussies out and deciedes to go sober. Actually, thats a straight out lie... this movie is still cool. BOOYAH.

Requiem For A Dream:

-Jared Leto and Marlon Wayans are heroin fiends in this awesome movie. I will not give out any more information about this movie. If you haven't seen it, go fuckin rent it. Grab PI and some popcorn while youre at it ok?

BottleRocket:

-Dignan(played by none other than OWEN WILSON), anthony (Luke Wilson), and Bob Maplethorpe (played by some guy named bob I'm pretty sure) go on a crime spree to find out that the criminal life is tougher than it seems. This is by far the best movie ever made, so go rent it today. Then rent Zoolander, Rushmore and the Royal Tennenbaums all afterwards. But see BOTTLEROCKET FIRST.

more to come...

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Many of those are decent movies but are still art fag bull shit that everyone on here has seen and jocks...

The Conversation is a classic, rent that because I know movies better than you...

3. grandmaster

grandmaster Member

some obvious choices i know but......

high fidelity
    the royal tenenbaums
    the warriors
    the filth and the fury
    the yellow submarine
    ghost world

4. sneak

sneak Guest

the 1st one is gay, but i want to finish watching the 2nd one. saw half of it but had to go.

5. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

East is East

Croupier

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

anything and everything by todd solondz
    battle royale.. it's pretty hilarious.
    a boy and his dog.

7. grandmaster

grandmaster Member

the first one of what?

i dont understand you mate:confused:

8. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Guest

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have chosen wisely.

10. CAPiTA

CAPiTA Member

The Following - Crazy movie about this jacked up dude that has a thing for following people around. He eventually finds out someone is following him, and it goes on from there. Its by the same guy who did Memento, and is a ton like it (yes, the story is in a mixed up order, its just hard to tell b/c everything is black and white versus the backwards scenes being in color and the forwards scenes being in BW) Sweet movie, go rent it.

11. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

requiem for a dream is BUNK

12. Kreature

Kreature Member

both the following and memento were dope. chris nolan is a good director.

13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Gosford Park

Dangerous Liaisons

14. brooksmatic

brooksmatic New Jack

Swingers, it's money baby.
    SLC Punk was actually pretty good despite me having no punk background.
    Clerks. every kevin smith movie is good but this is the best.

15. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member