i hope this happens to everyone

dobsilla

sitting at home alone for yet another night i cant help but post this...

in the past two weeks i have lost absolutely everything important to me. i lost my girlfriend, a good friend, my dream job at piercing shop, and since i lost my girlfriend i have to move out with nowhere to go. on top of all this i have no job but was looking for one and now i almost broke my ankle so i cant do too much walking around so my job hunt is on hold. so now i am left with nothing and nowhere to go. im not saying i didnt partly deserve this, i guess i just took a lot for granted. sucks to get a reality check this hard. learning lessons sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i hear ya man, i been so fucking bummed and it just seems to get worse every fuckin day. i cant even paint or bike or do any shit that i normally do to get shit off my dome. fucking sucks, we will see what happens in the next few days though. maybe god will quit fucking wit me or someones curse on me will get lifted or some shit haha.

Originally posted by scumdog@Jun 10 2005, 03:23 AM

bad shit happens to everybody..

now it's your turn...it's called life...

sucks don't it..it could always be worse..

oh i know, ive had tons of bad shit happen. this just puts the icing on the cake though. id like to hear some other kids shitty life lessons and stories.

There isnt really a good way to recover from when the shit hits the fan. It happens to the best of us. I fell apart alot worse than that and im still trying to put things right. The most reliable relief mechanisms (liquor & benzodiazapines) will only make matters worse. Learn from my mistake. xanax may make you not care about the problems but it will also have you doing crazy shit and not remembering any of it. Chronic will make you dwell on the problems and too lazy to do anything about them. The sauce is just a temporary bandaid. Money supposedly doesnt buy happiness but it can sure solve problems

lost the girl huh? I believe the Pharcyde did a hot little number on Bizarre Ride that may cheer you up a bit.. Its funny how a female can mess you up your whole head. It happened to me before. The best thing you can do is go to the bar, find a decent looking chick and make it happen.

Originally posted by isor357@Jun 10 2005, 04:56 AM

lost the girl huh? I believe the Pharcyde did a hot little number on Bizarre Ride that may cheer you up a bit.. Its funny how a female can mess you up your whole head. It happened to me before. The best thing you can do is go to the bar, find a decent looking chick and make it happen.

dont think im ready for all that quite yet... i havent even gotten to talk to her too much cuz shes mad at me and she goes out all day and everyday with her friends for lunch and random stuff like that. so i am stuck at home just doin nothing but bumming out and shit. no job=no cash for booze. i just been listening to mad music and drawing. girls can completely throw your shit off and i can say im a victim of that due to her...

yeah no money makes the whole go to the bar finda decent looking chick and make it happen scenario a bit difficult. Heres what you do.......

Go to the bar, a bar that none of your boys are at and find an ugly girl to buy you drinks all night, let her take you home to her place, get more drunk and wear it out. Then leave and tell nobody. NOBODY

Nothing cures losing old pussy like new pussy. As soon as you run up in some new pussy you can stop giving a fuck about the old box. Until you get that new pussy you are gonna be stuck thinking about the old