I bought a new whip right quick!~!!!!!

Frate_Raper

My last thread got really gay with people talking about junk collections? SO before you's get salty for the new thread FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF!

I's a made ya proud johnnnnny!

2001 A4 QUAT, FULLY LOADED, BLACK ON BLACK!

my dream car, it's got some miles on it but the price was very very right!My girl and dad are more stoked on it then I am.I gotta start saving more money to pay this shit off quick so I can slam it and slkap some rims on the thing.......the engine is going to wait.I know cosmetic shits weak and sooooo parts source but I've NEVER had a cool car...................SOOOOO FUUCCKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFF!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hail

can u buy me a car too? :innocent:

No BUT I'm sure we can work something out like say, you work the corners sucking dick for 20 bones a pop, I take 16 bones of the 20 and give you 4 and in no time you should have the down payment!

I'll post flicks when I get the shits on monday, they have to detail it again because I wasn't happy!

I get it on tuesday, pictures wensday if I'm not dead in a ditch some where or in jail for killing the area kids for playing near it.

Seeks aren't you pushing a Honda or an elantra or some shit? Borrow Johnnys and lets see whats up.I want to get to know it before it gets chipped and intakes.I think the insurance is going to be 5-6500.........but I never do shit for myself this is for me.

MY MOMS DAEWOO was traded in for a mini van ASSHOLE AND HEY BRING ME SOME COLINAL BLUE OR TEAL BLUE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I got some canukian paper label rustos from 1979 I'll be selling at U.P so bring trades or cash nigguhs!

Archived