Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Am the Patron Saint of Retards

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Someone I know called me this a while back, and he was being serious.

If you're a retard who nobody likes, I'll be your friend. I'll be seen at the mall with you, I'll argue with you, and I'll collect baseball players' autographs with you (that is, after all, the ultimate retard activity).

When you need someone to roll your spliffs for you, I'll be there. And when you cut someone off retardedly on a major street, I'll be the one yelling "fuck you!" after they honk.

I'll accept your collect calls from jail after you've been booked with possession of crack, and I'll make sure you don't choke on your own vomit after you're OD'ing on the carpet and everyone else has left.

I'll listen to your retarded girl problems, and I'll give you peptalks when you're unemployed and not motivated to get a next job.

I'll be the only one not laughing when you rip your shirt off, play with your nipples and run around the park, crying about how Rock and Roll is dead.

For real. Should I stop being the Patron Saint of Retards?

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

you, sir, are the human embodiment of all that's wrong with the world

3. Abracadabra

anyone who wouldn't laugh at that is a retard

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

It was pretty sad. The dude was literally crying about the fate of rock, and just going batshit insane. I don't know what the nipples had to do with anything, though, but apparently, he felt that nipple arousal has everything to do with rock n roll.

The cops finally picked him up after he threatened to rape some old lady, or something like that.
    I give this dude more respect than his own brother.

5. Abracadabra

wait, so that actaully happened? awesome

6. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

right on weapon X
    are you talking about actual retards here though, or normal guys who are just stupid?

7. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

stupid retards
    nice, but stupid...

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

A little from column A, a little from column B. Literally. I know a lot of people who were diagnosed with mental disabilities at an early age.

9. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

wow

my reply was too short.

10. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

so your like tease's father and
    your the godfather of porkchop
    and her cousin's kids.

11. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

12. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

The google add says i should invest in anti graffiti coating...

13. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Listen to the almighty Google

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

So who's your favourite self-representing artist?

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

are you happy?