Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE POON (or he-poon, for the ladies) AT YOUR PLACE OF WORK???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i'm forever checking out ass with the other guys at work. there are a few hot managers on our floor, and some of the customer service girls are saucy. there are a ton of nice women on the other floors (we go on hunts sometimes), and i'm forever checking em out in our company's resteraunt (yeah, we have a resteraunt in our building. it's dope. more about that at a later date). there's this one blonde woman who looks like she'd fuck like a banshee. i love a woman in a business outfit. hot hot hot.

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

hot chicks dont work with me, its just guys, but my bosses wife is hot and we get alot of hot female customers coming in

3. j3di

j3di Member

i work in the mall so its not the people i work with its the girls who come in...we all race to help the hot girls and leave the nasty ones to my boss.

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i had a mall job once and we were the same way only we had walkie talkie things that we wore (no not the gap, fuckers!) so it made talking about the chicks easier and you could claim customers with ease

5. j3di

j3di Member

damn..thats a good idea..

6. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

i go to a small art school.. i'm currently unemployed.. but the girls there are.....well.....hehe.... i love art school.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

cottage cheese thighs at my school, all the girls have had at least 2 kids or have been fucked more times than jenna jamieson. its fucking nasty. thats what i get for going to a shitty upgrading school.

but the librarian is a 24 year old whore. i know shes fucking the business manager.

8. RaiD

RaiD Guest

i work with a prejudice man that believes all male workers are useless exept in certain occasions. so im the only one who works there that is a guy. betting past the judgement that job rocks! i get to work with a bunch of hot preppy chicks that worship me because i will lift a box of fries for them. not a bad job for 6.25 an hour

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i used to work at spencers in the mall and we used to close early and keep all the hot girlies inside when my boss was gone. we'd only invite other good lookin onlookers too. while we had a friend who we'd see walk by every so often breakdancing in front of the store. we'd switch up the music and turn down the lights and turn up all the wierd strobe lights and glowing globes and shit and called it club spencers. never got in trouble for it. i think everyone else thought we were promoting shit, we were just tryin to get with all those good lookin girlies, an passin time. yea, one of the funnest jobs ive had.

10. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

no hot boys. no hot girls. just a bunch of old suits, young fools & 'office as beens'...

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

0...all fat girls and ol ladies.

12. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

13. Iris

Iris Banned

HILLBILLIES. and sluts

but this one suit sends me flowers to my work and bought me godiva for christmas (with i gave to my boyfriend). haha

14. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

HE-POON YOU SAID HE-POON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck thats funny...nasty nasty sluts at my work..yet miltfs come in all the time!

15. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

I work with a bunch of 5 foot ,300 pound mexican women who can suck the chrome off a trailer-hitch. I am in hell 40 hours a week.