HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE POON (or he-poon, for the ladies) AT YOUR PLACE OF WORK???

Abracadabra

i'm forever checking out ass with the other guys at work. there are a few hot managers on our floor, and some of the customer service girls are saucy. there are a ton of nice women on the other floors (we go on hunts sometimes), and i'm forever checking em out in our company's resteraunt (yeah, we have a resteraunt in our building. it's dope. more about that at a later date). there's this one blonde woman who looks like she'd fuck like a banshee. i love a woman in a business outfit. hot hot hot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cottage cheese thighs at my school, all the girls have had at least 2 kids or have been fucked more times than jenna jamieson. its fucking nasty. thats what i get for going to a shitty upgrading school.

but the librarian is a 24 year old whore. i know shes fucking the business manager.

i work with a prejudice man that believes all male workers are useless exept in certain occasions. so im the only one who works there that is a guy. betting past the judgement that job rocks! i get to work with a bunch of hot preppy chicks that worship me because i will lift a box of fries for them. not a bad job for 6.25 an hour

i used to work at spencers in the mall and we used to close early and keep all the hot girlies inside when my boss was gone. we'd only invite other good lookin onlookers too. while we had a friend who we'd see walk by every so often breakdancing in front of the store. we'd switch up the music and turn down the lights and turn up all the wierd strobe lights and glowing globes and shit and called it club spencers. never got in trouble for it. i think everyone else thought we were promoting shit, we were just tryin to get with all those good lookin girlies, an passin time. yea, one of the funnest jobs ive had.

Guest got tha feva

I work nights at an Irish Pub... shit's off the hizzy. We've got a couple hot bartenders, all the bar backs are hot, the door guys are FLY.. My manager is the best looking lipstick lesbian I've ever seen and we're always giving eyes to one another.. the kitchen crew are a bunch of my friends and dj's that spin out at the clubs I hang out at, not that high up on the hot factor, but more cool points than i'll ever see in my life.

I work days at the health food store.. my best friend's mom is my manager, she's in her earlie 50's, but BEAUTIFUL.. like the beautiful librarian, she used to be hot but now she's just like a classic piece of art work. Our district manager is 25, beautiful, resembles the James bond chick, I forget her name... then I work with a couple other headz a little bit older than me, all girls, long dark hair, down to earth good good good style, cool as shit... The owner is an 45 year old tall dark and handsom italian guy, excellent shape, witty but flirtatious personality, very suave..

I love my jobs.. Not only are half the people I work with absolutely beautiful, but I'd hang out with almost everyone on an individual basis if I had more time cuz their all rad.

PruDE

When i used to work at the mexican resturant.. I had everyone BUT mexicans comming to my work.... and since it was sorta close to the airport... I'd see some fine brothas once in the while. One time a football team came...... it was heaven.

"ARE YOU MESSICAN??""

Originally posted by OL'SMOKEY1959

which school?im looking

virginia marti school of art and design. two year school. 100% job placement. really good teachers. really hot chicks. cleveland.

good luck.

ps- oh yeah, you actually have to work hard though. and you learn a lot.

Archived