Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

heres one of mine, post one of yours

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by God Awful, Jan 3, 2002.

1. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

2. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

witch ga are you apart of??

3. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

God Awful (crew) New Orleans La

4. BABYWANTOKIL

BABYWANTOKIL Guest

try and do something original...it's funny to see every toy trying to bite that style

5. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

ouch.......im oddly unoffended. but incase you didnt notice the name of the post....... this really isnt about my shit. But I'll play a little game with you........you or anyone else can say anything negative you want, and ill post another peice.

6. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

7. LUCIFER66

LUCIFER66 Junior Member

NOT ANOTHER: REVOK/ZES<---- RIDER...!! DAMN PEOPLE DONT U THINK THIS METHOD IS GETTING OLD?? FUCK ITS ALL ABOUT CREATIVITY WITHIN U.. SET YOUR OWN STANDARDS DONT LET OTHERS DO THAT FOR U.. ILL JUST STOP NOW.. ITS JUST GROOSEMLY SICKENING SEEING EVERY OTHER HANK,JOHN N HARRY DO THE SAME STYLE OVER N OVER... BE A LEADER DONT BE A FOLLOWER.. ROCK SHIT FOR SELF.. AND IM OFF TO GRAB A BREWSKI...:D :mad:

8. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

9. God Awful

God Awful Junior Member

10. cAzer

cAzer Senior Member

very well stated...

11. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

Jesus christ you piece of shit, post some of your work. Its funny how only toys go around every website talking shit. Stop hiding you nut fag, show your god damn work, till then stop calling people toys.

12. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

it really isn't that much like revok..

and besides..i've caught a few of his freights so at least he's doing something instead of thinking through his fingers.

Mr. niceguy wins

13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

hahahahaha what the hell is a nut fag?

i really hope the reply to this is:
    "whats a nut, fag? youre a nut, fag!"

hardyharhar

14. Willy Wonker

Willy Wonker Junior Member

you fuckin people on here make me laugh... all u do is talk talk talk... some a you got 1500 posts then post a sketch and its the worst thing ive ever seen... shits tight God Awful... don't listen to these haters

peace
    wonka TBC.DTE

15. metalcru4evr

metalcru4evr Junior Member

why dont all of you shit talkers post???