Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

help an ugly asian guy out

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sarcasm, May 14, 2005.

1. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

so i've been growing my hair since september,
    and i've been wanting to cut my hair lately.
    i come to 12 oz for your opinion.

let the bashing begin:

long:
    [​IMG]

short:
    [​IMG]

note: the curly-ness is all natural.. my dad has a fro...like a real fro

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. alcohol swab

alcohol swab Member

4. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

6. pugsly

pugsly New Jack

i say buy a razor and shave the lot.....but thats just me,you want it look keep it long..... :rolleyes:

7. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

well i did want it long, but now i want it short. so im torn lol
    ehhhhh

8. saraday

saraday Senior Member

somewhere in between?

seems like the most logical solution..

last pic looks a LOT like a good friend of mine..

9. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

10. pugsly

pugsly New Jack

solution...........is get a mullet... :haha: :haha: :haha:

11. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

How the fuck did you wind up with wavy hair? You should seriously go to Japan and be a model. They love that shit.

See, let me try to break this down, and don't take anything the wrong way, because i have nothing but love for the asian persuasion.

First, Presidente is gross-ass beer. Every time I've had it it's tasted old and/or skunky.

The short hair should be a no-no for any asian men. Actually, as long as it's not a fucking fade, you're straight. I suppose the shaved head is fine. The problem is that asian guys with shaved heads always remind me of those old movies of chinese slave laborers working on the railroad out west. Legions of guys in black outfits with either a shaved head or one of those rice paddy hats on. I also get mental images of pictures I'd seen of Beijing, where all the factory workers were hurrying to work like ants. Every one had a dull greyish green shirt on and the exact same short black hair. It was like a swarm of cloned chinamen.

I'd opt for the long hair, because it's much rarer to see an asian guy with long hair, and even rarer when they have curly hair. When i see an asian dude with long hair, I immediately think of the yakuza and triad guys I'd seen. Those motherfuckers all have long hair. Those motherfuckers are also balls-out crazy. Law of averages says that if you're an asian guy with long hair, you can probably kick ass.

Unless of course you leave it at emo length, which it kind of looks like it's at now. You don't want to go there. Girls will be all about it once it gets longer. You'll be like an asian lion with a mane of flowing, wavy locks. Guys will respect you, and women will moisten in your presence.

12. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

cut that shit homebot

13. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

14. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

hahaha old growth, your response is golden. that's one of the reason why i wanted to grow my hair out. every other asian dude has a fade or a buzz cut; and like how u said, they/we all look like clones.

some history: growing up from whenever i could remember i've had long hair. my parents wanted it long, so they didn't let me cut it. not up until the 7th grade did i go to fantastic sam's and paid the lady to shave my head. it felt good. ever since then i had short hair. yes i did rock a fade for a while w/ spikes. but it was the fad. anyway, since whenever i've had a buzz cut and i have grown acustomed to not having to take care of it. and as you can see in the first picture, i don't really take care of it now... i let it do it's own thang.

anyway, i'm still debating

oh, and i have no idea how i got the curly hair gene in me. my dad has really curly hair, as i stated above, he has a fro. literally. i've seen pics of him in chicago from when he was in college rocking a fro, and his hair looks the exact same to this date.

p.s. i've never had a presidente beer. my sis got me the t-shirt when she went to the dominican repub. for a vacation... it's a thing she does, she visits some country, and buys me a beer t-shirt

15. ICU

ICU Member

cornrow half of it