Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

heineken

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by zemdoe sc, Oct 5, 2002.

1. zemdoe sc

zemdoe sc Senior Member

heineken:dazed: hands down best beer ever.no comp,maybe americas oldest brewery,yuengling.maybe.but im a heineken dog drinker represent the thinker.mmm beer is good.

2. Merdle

Merdle Guest

first, yeah hinakin is good.

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

http://members.shaw.ca/twelveozpics/hidingbeer.jpg'>
    old flick, but I'm drinking one now. yay for heineken...

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Heineken?

Fuck that shit!

PABST BLUE RIBBON!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. bug

bug Guest

you've got be kidding. maybe at one of those bars where all they have is budweiser and coors and heineken then heineken would be preferred, but seriously, heineken just has some funk in the aftertaste. i'd take grolsch or becks anyday over heinie

6. zorak

zorak Member

fucking 'a

7. krie

krie Guest

the green computer and green heineken bottle perfect colour co-ordination!

8. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

newcastle brown ale

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

i'm a big beer drinker, and Heineken SUCKS!

i just had Schlitz and Duvel tonight, *as well as Jack, but unfortunately some idiot mixed it with coke. Still good, though.

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

gimme a guinness and shut the fuck up

11. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

mmm Heineken :dazed:

i dont know about the all time best but its got my vote for being damn tasty.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i got a hine chillin in the fridge, a 66cl bottle too. but tuborg and carlsburg is a close second, god those danes brew good beer. stella on tap is great too.

kokanee and hieneken are the champs for 1st plae, but kokanee has the edge due to its mascot being a sasquatch.

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

agreed... where's that pabst model train someone posted a few days ago?

14. spectr

spectr Guest

man i searched ebay everyday after i saw that train for one dam i want one of those ...
    oh yeah hieneken SUCKS!! by far one of the worst water carbanated beverages ever made i mean i would rather drink 40oz of st. ides or a 6pack of strohs then one of those seriously hieneken is really really bad water carbanated beverage i wont even call it beer its so fucking bad!
    man next time i am at a bar and i see someone ordering a hieneken i think i should beat them senseless...

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

boo-ya

i <3 heineken, i have 3 cases in my car right now.:cool:

i also like other beers, like new castle and bass. yummy.