Good Morning 12oz'ers - Its friday

UrbanAssault

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Its already 5 pm and whats to do on a friday night when youre broke as fuck... Oh well, keep the phone open and cross your fingers...

Guest ilikeskulls.

i've been up for about 45 minutes.i've 3 1/2 hours of sleep.i still have the taste of alcohol in my system but i'm not hungover.eh i'm gonna go get some coffee and hashbrowns.blah...:beat:

its friday. yay! i got a good nights sleep after friends. took that nyquil and passed the fuck out.

today my sister is taking me out to the cheesecake factory.

tomorrow is my last day at a shit hole.

new job starting on monday.

sunday is a mission.

relaxing weekend. so much needed.

TGIF

AHHH!!! HAD A WELL RESTED SLEEP..

HAD AN EARLY MORNIN WAKE UP CALL.. HEE HEE

http://www.unreal.zp.ua/fuck.gif'> [/b]

FROM MY HUBBY (OFCOURSE):king:

THE HAWK EYE BITTY THAT SITS BEHIND ME IS ON VACA TILL WED

BUT HER MIDGET AUNT STILL JOCKIN ME

NO WORK MONDAY

CALLIN IN SICK WED.

IT'S RAININ TODAY, PERHAPS THIS WEEK END TOO, WHICH MEANS:

WARM BED

FANTASTIC SEX

GOOD FOOD

QUALITY TIME WID DA KIDDIES

AHHHH!!! :cool: ;) :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK END EVERYONE

Guest imported_sofarok

Its 15.02 in the uk, its bee a bright if some what cold day. I was up at seven and at work for 8.20, did some photocopying in staff room, still feels very wrong going in there…only 4 kids showed up for my first class, I gave them a project to be getting on with and let them go early, pretty much the same deal for the rest of my classes, at 1.30ish I went for a coffee with a workmate who I used to be good friends with, im finding it really strange being in a look but don’t touch environment, there are some of the finest pieces of tail I have ever seen at this school yet I cant do a damn thing about it, it makes it all the more excruciating cus they are forever bending over, baring mid drifts etc….god damnit…anyhoo…after my final class there was a faculty meeting that when on forever then I rolled over to a friends studio where another friend was hanging a show, I didn’t think I would make the opening tomorrow cus I was ment to be doing some visuals at a club in London but that’s all fallen through now but any way..it was one of those shity experience when you really don’t like the work your friend has been doing, it was nice enough I guess just really bland…..after that we had a long conversation about the good old days, I had a latte, he had tea…….cycled home….checked the frezer for food, devoured a tub of ben a jerry’s, got on the net…and that’s about it…boring I know…..tonight I plan on drinking…..for the rest of the weekend im not sure, London is a non starter, I might paint, picked up a load of monty last week and haven’t used any yet……..and sorry to bore you all, just felt I needed to get it out my system…

Oh yeah, found a half a can of buntlack at work,

Guest fr8lover

i just showed up right as they were towing my car away from a complex near campus. first dude was like, "give me 30 bucks and ill let you take the car" then i played real sad (well i guess i really was), knocked on my buddies place, they live in the complex and he asked if i was friends with them and i said yes and he told me to get the car out and never park there again.

so yeah friday i saved 100 bones. cool.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by UrbanAssault

Damn, I just realized that I'm now a junior member. HELL YEA! I wish every Friday could be this good.

Good times.... I remember when I hit junior member... that was sweet but to tell you the truth when you hit member no one remembers or listens to what you have to say... I believe that comes when you hit eliete status...

:idea:

It's friday.... I'm working on a website in flash... got me some breakfast, nice and cool outside. Gonna go get my stitches out later today. Gonna go rock some steelo tonight. Ahhh what a wonderful day.:dazed:

ahh yes it's friday! i woke up hung over as fuck around2, it's 3:20 now, i've already ate mickey d"s, my hefita's enchildas con chile verde, and i just picked up a gallon of milk, a pint of vodka, a pint of kahlua, and a twelve pack, AND i just ate half a xanax bar, so it will definitely kill the hang over and i started early enough to where i hopefully won't have a hangover tommorow, at the moment life is grrreat!!!!

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Europe

Its already 5 pm and whats to do on a friday night when youre broke as fuck... Oh well, keep the phone open and cross your fingers...

The phone did ring and yeah, there was a party, I did get drunk, it was even free, I love free piss ups... Beautiful.

Guess its the same plan for tonight and theres is even a national football game...

Archived