Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

funniest youth crew sing a longs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Jul 6, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

yeah....we all love(ed) youth crew sing alongs but fuck if they arent the dumbest things ever...heres two of my favorites
    "dont be retarded, finish what you started"-gorilla biscuits
    "stop stinking, start thinking"(apparently in reference to cigarettes)-building
    id tack on some floorpunch but it would probably take me an hour to list them all....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

though I can't think of any good sing alongs...I saw stretch armstrong a few days ago and the funny thing is the largest pileon the entire night was when they played "melt with you" by modern english...the last song I ever expected to dance to at a hardcore show.

3. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

"win or lose hit the booze"

4. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I don't think all of them were that bad. But I'll agree most of them kinda sucked. Oh, I think its funny the first band mentioned is the one I wore to work today.
    "Gorilla Biscuits in your head
    One more time and you'll be dead."

5. willy_wonka

willy_wonka Member

remember "RAFFI"???????

------------------
    "there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

6. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

i still have the grudge 7". grudge was a band from cali that made fun of the whole youth crew thing. The cover of the record had grudge printed with the JUDGE logo font, the picture was the gorilla breaking through the wall just like the GB 7", but the gorilla was beating up a sxe kid (wearing a youthoftoday t-shirt) with a baseball bat. the first song is called "drinkings great" sung to the tune of "thinking straight"
    "life's filled with so many beer/ which one should i drink/when the choice comes/ i won't run/ i'll be drinking my weight"

anyone know how much this record's worth nowadays?

7. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

heh...any one from w.mass or surounding areas will remember lineoffire-unity...power! this covers allbases.
    earth crisis isnt exactly youth crew, but whatever.
    "you stand to the side (every one get the pointer fingers ready..pound chest...)
    rebirth of hardcore pride. biscuits

8. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

hehe, wanna know something cheesy...when i saw GB play back in the day, i timed it perfectly so i stage dived right when he says "stage dives make me feel more alive" i'm such a dork [​IMG]

9. serum

serum Elite Member

DYS?

personally i find 99% of the sxe stuff that i used to listen to corny as hell.

10. boxcarwilly

boxcarwilly Senior Member

temperance shows: this fire... everyone on top of everyone.

earth crisis shows: firestorm is usually mayhem.

i went to the edge day show in mass last year and in my eyes played sxe revenge and slam sang it needless to say that coupled with mouthpieces reunion was insanity.

"wolfpack dont give us any shit wolf pack youre gonna get hit. wolf pack its the unity ideal wolfpack better believe its real. fuckin proud to be a part of it. every kid every kid is my brother here, shoulder to shoulder back to back we are united its the year of the pack!!!!!!!!!!"

name that shit.

11. onesandzeros

onesandzeros Member

XCHORUSX?

12. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

"straight edge brothers in the pit together singin straigth edge anthems together, we're all friends if you not high no one will go home with a black eye" tyf

13. lifetime

lifetime Junior Member

come out of the closet and into the pit, its boy on boy contact you know its the shit!!...-XlimpwristX

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

"can we start again, go back to waht it meant back then, open minds and open hearts,..."I can't remember the rest since someone stole my bane cd a while back.

15. lifetime

lifetime Junior Member

bane sucks