friends with benefits

spoi1 system

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if u wanna do it

dont get emotional with her

just use her for her pussy box and them dump her

dont get emo

dont get emo

dont get emo

dont get emodont get emo

if she gets emo and u dump her u might have some problems (a scorned lover..)

best to just avoid it entirely unless u both have some sort of genuine interest in getting married or something

but hey u live only once so do what u want with ur pussy

I had a chick that liked me but just for hanging out and fucking. Problem was, i got emotionally attached and asked her to be my gf. That freaked her out and that ended that.

I was able to get some good fucking in with her though....I think i have a flick of her somewhere...will post when i have the time.

memories......

Friends with benefits seems like a great thing the first time you think about it but it ALWAYS ends up with one party getting to attached to the other and when that other partner gets involved with a different person you get the jealous feelings and you know you got gotten.....I've felt that feeling many time before and no matter how much you tell yourself it'll never get that far it always happens......

i have/have had many

i think the secret to it is not treating it like a steady source of ass. be friends with her like you normally would ... and if you so happen to nab something out of it from time to time, then that's just a bonus.

it's really hard, though. sex, essentially, is the most intimate time you can spend with someone ... and we all know intamacy leads to emotion

last night this girl i've been wanting to get with said that she was only interested in guys as freinds right now, i basicly told her that i liked her and she had to choose to either have me as more than a freind or nothing at all. shit worked too, she said she wanted her some bonus, i am going to her work tomorrow and pulling some cinematic shit and sweeping her off her feet(she's a florist, any gift ideas besides flowers?)

fuck freinds with benefits, get a girlfreind, its a lot more simple and less hectic in the long run, chasing pussy has gotten old for me, i am like a druglord when it comes to pussy, i like my product going into one reliable source and not all over the damn market.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

every bitch i fuck with is scared of that shit...we will be getting at it then its STOP..."sorry this friends with benefits isnt working...i want a boyfriend"

then its SKKKKKEERT and im out

fuck hoes...stupid bitches swear they so important but they just walking vaginas with shopping/talking problems...and thats the realest shit ever said

i think women are just complicated, confussed creatures in general. havn't found one that is as simple to figure out as most uys are. us males for the most part are very simple(not that we arn't sophisticated).

kinda like dave chappell said"

"i'm an easy to guy to make happy,

all you gotta do is...

duck my dick, play with my balls, make me a sandwich and i' all good"

friends with benefits has only worked once for me, and that's because the girl and i had a fairly square deal worked out, with no exceptions, so it seemed to function well. on the whole, it is a terrible idea, unless you are both mature enough to have objective conversations about how you feel. actually, i'm not sure if mature is the right word for that sentence, but you get my drift. i think.

Originally posted by fatbastard

i had a friend who worked at baskin and robbins, i would pay for 1 scoop and get 2!!!

thats what i thought you meant by friend with beefits

I had the same thing in 10th grade.. except it was my friends friend and i just stole the ice cream... which wasnt really worth it since i hate ice cream anyways. (Green tea flavor being the exception.)

It can work, but it usually doesn't in my experience and from what I hear. This is what usually happens.

You start with just hanging out and sex. You're friends everything seems cool, then she or you thinks it would be a good idea to just sort of hang out in bed for a while after sex and talk. (Supposing you have sex in beds) Then the next time you're more comfortable so you stick around after to kiss and cuddle and whatever people in relationships do. And by this point things are completely fucked. Then the next time or the time after that shes spending the night and you're watching old movies and more sooner than later she (or you) is going to say "we're basically dating anyway, why not just make it official, it's just a word anyway." And then you might as well kiss your freedom goodbye.

The problem is that if you're friends with somebody you are already attached to some degree or another and at the same time they have qualities that you like or you wouldn't be friends, and as an added bonus you're comfortable with eachother already, its a recipe for disaster.

If you insist on having sexual relations with a friend, here's the way to do it, you will feel like an asshole though. Do friend stuff, I don't know hang out, drink coffee, smoke cigarrettes, whatever. Then right before you're done with what you're doing have sex. Finish up and then get out of there, spend no more than 10 minutes laying around. This is where things get fucked up. You have to make sure that you two don't comfortable with being around eachother after sex, thats a relationship thing, not a "we're friends but we fuck" thing. And for fuck's sake don't kiss her and hug her up when you're not at it.

The key is sending only the right messages, fucking messages not loving messages. You have to set the pattern that it is just sex right away so that it doesn't lead to emotion and resentment...

Milton

It's a dirty game, watch how you playin it...

Originally posted by Milton

It can work, but it usually doesn't in my experience and from what I hear. This is what usually happens.

Then the next time or the time after that shes spending the night and you're watching old movies and more sooner than later she (or you) is going to say "we're basically dating anyway, why not just make it official, it's just a word anyway." And then you might as well kiss your freedom goodbye.

Sorry but I NEVER heard this happen to any of my friends. From what I heard (and I have tons of male friends) this is what usually happens...

They bone, have fun, whatever. Then usually the girl starts to call more, you know to kick it as "just friends". Then the guy realizes the girl is slowly trying to make him into something more. The guy gets turned off and never calls her again. THE END.

See my solution to this is don't have friends with benefits that live in your city. That way you can really distance yourself. Not only will you be having a great time on vacation, the best part is you don't have to worry about making them a part of your everyday life.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Sorry but I NEVER heard this happen to any of my friends. From what I heard (and I have tons of male friends) this is what usually happens...

They bone, have fun, whatever. Then usually the girl starts to call more, you know to kick it as "just friends". Then the guy realizes the girl is slowly trying to make him into something more. The guy gets turned off and never calls her again. THE END.

no, this is just what most guys would like you to think...

i'd actually be willing to wager that it's usually the guy who gets too attached...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i'd actually be willing to wager that it's usually the guy who gets too attached...

You're kidding me. Why do I have a hard time believing that?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

truth.

this has always happened to me when i tried to have friends with benefits.

the guy would usually end up getting attached, not me.

Archived