Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FEMALES ANSWER THIS...HUMOR KILLA MERO.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MeroSeis, Apr 11, 2001.

1. MeroSeis

MeroSeis Banned

Did you ever know a dude who talked ridiculous ammounts of shit about his sexual prowess and then ended up being as potent as 1/4 of a child's aspirin? A female friend (lets call her Snork)of mine had sex with a male friend of mine(Lets call him Twinkie). Well Twinkie was talking tons of shit to my girl along the lines of "Yeah I can fuck for about 4 hours without coming once, and I have a big ass 11 inch dick, and I eat pussy like a champion for at least 2 hours without crampin up" Thus making me look bad, my girlfriend was also gullible enough to believe this because everyone knows, that unless (A)you've cut every nerve ending in your penis or (B)You're wearing a strap on...there's no way you can fuck for 4 hours straight without splashin. So anyway Twinkie makes up this rep as Mr. Dick Steele Boombastic, and Snork, who is single and horny believes the shit...Snork has sex with Twinkie...Snork calls me the day after and says "Twinkie has a small dick, came in less than a minute, doesn't know how to eat pussy, and couldn't get it up after he came...nigga was soooo wack." Mero laughed...and laughed and laughed. As a matter of fact Mero laughed as he told his girlfriend this on the phone, then Mero's girlfriend laughed. Then Mero called Snork and his boy Cells on conference, then they all laughed. It was funny. bye.

KILLA MERO
    MEROS A KILLA
    AND IM NOT WACK IN THE SACK

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

I know some guys who would say that to mess around. But I woulden't take them seriously.
    Well if a guy told me that (like he was all serious and shit), i'd be like... what a dumbfuck. It sounds like your homegirl Snork is as dumb as the shittalker too. Poor girl let her hormones blind her, and in result.. she has to live with the fact that she fell for his BS... and the fact that you, and everyone else will laugh at her for the rest of her life.. and unleash this story at her future birthday parties. (and a couple of your own birthday parties too)

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Hahahaha we've all heard the story.
    I do just the opposite. I like to make jokes about having a tiny penis. It's just a good time I suppose. The last girl I was with heard a lot of these jokes and still wanted to sleep with me. Good for her...swingin from the rafters.

i have no genitals

4. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

thats what I do so that when I take my pants off they can't say they weren't warned.

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

My penis is actually inside of my body, thereby resembling a vagina.

If I strain really hard it shows its head, much like a turtle.

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

6. marmuchian

marmuchian Senior Member

if that was me id be laughin at the dumb bitch for fukin him based on what he said...dumb bitch. she gave up the panties and your boy got the better

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

poop, that made me chuckle. in my hay day (before girlfriend) i would get drunk with girls all the while being funny and nice. when it came time to say good bye a smoothline would be said and i seal the deal w/ a soft kiss. THE SOFT KISS IS KEY, (the girls will probably shoot me down) it leads to much more. this is like 65-70% of the time it would work and i'd end up bumpin uglies. i think thats a good percent, of course if you try every night the percent goes up....

8. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i second that

9. Miss Bitch

Miss Bitch Junior Member

I don't know about that 'soft kiss shit'.-
    That story was too much, serves the girl right tho' -she should've told him to haul it out and show her, that's the only way to do it- My boy tells all the ladies that he's hung like a field mouse and he get's more pussy than 007-

10. sugoione

sugoione Senior Member

pee pee.

------------------
    283 pig bunisher
    sugoi desu ne
    das facha

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

see i told you, the ladies are hatin! haha seriously they just don't wana admit that it works on em......

12. Are2

Are2 Guest

..no amount of shit talkin is gonna get me in the sack..besides, i don't wanna fuck for 4 hours straight..my shit would be sore and the bed would be mad sweaty..plus, 11 inches? i can't take all that..i mean, i wanna deep thrust an all, but shit, i don't wanna get torn in half!!

..the soft kiss is a good technique..soft, but deep..sometimes a hot kiss is enough to get things rollin..

the people that brag never live up to it..i'm sorry for any dumb girl who falls for that casanova shit.

13. omone

omone Member

more pussy than 007?
    is that possible?!?
    im gonna try that shit!

14. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

http://a.PostMyPic.com/a.nsf/Z/2shortLMNY/$file/2short.jpg'>
    not mo pussah then 2 short bieooootch

15. ZIONIST

ZIONIST Banned