Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite way to get a hot girls #

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by desired, May 20, 2002.

1. desired

desired Junior Member

any successful ways to bag the #, I tryed a couple some work others dont.

Just 2 days ago went to the theater with a close friend and a saw these 2 sold girls, we devised a plan to initate a conversation- me pretending to know this girl Sarah and asking if they are her friends. After talking for about 3 mins. I learn these chicks are actually go to school with my bro. If I had known I wouldnt have bothered talkn with them!! anyways that attempt to bag the # failed.

How do u successfully bag the digits off a stranger:king:

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. kodak

kodak Member

bitch give me your fucken number or else ill bust a fucken cap in your inferior little ass. and rape your rotting corpse until my dick is soft..................heres a pen.

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

this thread is fucking dope

ummm one that worked once for my boy was

he called some girl over and said "theres something wrong with my phone an i think you can help me, your numbers not in it" - that worked cause she laughed it off and was like "ok"

umm once there were these fat girls standing by a garbage can an my boy went up to em and said "lemme get your number" heh just like that and she gave it to him. he then looked at the peice of paper, laughed and threw it out in the garbage can they were standing around, oh the irony

theres others but im busy im just tryin to get the thread goin cause people are bullshittin like this isnt valuable information or some shit

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

throw poop at them...

6. desired

desired Junior Member

Pppl a seriously! This was suppose 2 help ppl

seriously now

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

well..if i do feel like talking to a girl...i just go up...and talk...there's no system..if you click...then you say like...look we should hang out sometime...lemme get your number and all call you...its that easy.

8. i don't have a favorite way, i'm just stoked when ANY way ends up working out. yeah, i'm pimpin shit hard.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

just find good courage

just go up to her and say,"hi,my name is_______,i saw you from across the way and i cant help but ask you, " can call you sometime?"

10. 455

455 Guest

I went out with this girl for like a year before she moved to L.A.----I used to work at a parking garage(the guy in the booth you give your ticket to)...and after a couple weeks of noticing her I slipped my number on her reciept and 2 days later she called me....

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

"Excuse me, but I was wondering how I could go about getting your phone number."

-- Worked for me.

12. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

the best person to ask is 3piecejigsaw. He gets all the numbers. I dont know how he does it. We will be walkin down the street and see a fine girl and he will be like "hold on a sec" and he will run over and talk to her for like two seconds and come back with the number. its like one of those 9 wonders of the world or some shit

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

just do like i do. Play in a band....it offer countless ways to fail at getting chicks.

14. DonzilCutlip

DonzilCutlip Member

whip your cock out for the slut, she will like that works everytime:eek:

15. dai

dai Senior Member

buy a 'pretty' honda, a cellphone, and the newest pair of nikes you can find...