Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

everything i like sold out.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by otto dix, Nov 24, 2001.

1. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

punk rock, skateboarding, drinking, 12 oz,...whats next?!:rolleyes:

2. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

you're next.

3. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

boo ya! heads up!

4. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahahha....i peeked!!!

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i have a gun to my head. YOUR NEXT.

===========================
    IM SKINNY tue skinny FOR volience

7. scum

scum New Jack

hmmm... well if your "punk rock consists of NOFX, or Pennywise then you were a sell out from the start... They are no better than blink, or sum 41... They are all totally differant styles of music who happen to like the names punk rock and make it their own... As for Skate Boarding couldn't you see that comming... drinking doesn't sell out you do by picking up shitty drinks (ie corona, miller, henekin (the worst), or those pussy thing people call alcohol) as for 12oz stop talking shit... you know nothing...

8. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

what??? drinking sold out?? does this mean im not cool anymore????? damn it i almost got popular there for a minute

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

underground is dope.

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

um, im not a drinker, but how can drinking sell out?

as far as everything else, you reall shouldve seen all that coming, keeping in mind that the corporate world has people whose jobs it is to "find that next big thing" and they always look to the "underground" for it, im sure that it'll die just like they have before and that the people who are actually true to their shit will be there when it happens. this is what i wait for, when im at the park and some squirrley ass kid on a brand new 500 dollar haro dave mirra pro model that i sold to him at work darts in front of me only to roll up and down the ramps doing nothing, causing me nothing but anger to no avail, i calmly walk over and pick up my surge and nurse it with some sort of divine satisfaction knowing that this kid wont be here in a year or two but i will, it gets to that point where its in your blood (whatever it may be, skating, graf, riding, the music, whatever) and you cant quit even if you wanted to because you have nothing else and wouldnt know what to do with yourself. thats my life.

im sure that when pogo sticks become the "in" thing, i'll see those dipshits wearing chrome helmets and getting in my way at the spots...oh i cant hardly wait.

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

damn guy...what do you drink...bud light??
    as far as im concerned those are two of the best beers that you can order from most bars (corona in the summer, heini in the winter)...at least the bars around here...mabey one day ill migrate back to living in a real state

12. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

consumption of alcahol is bad for you and significantly lowers your life expectancy.

13. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

14. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer New Jack

i only drink the underground alcohol that no one has heard about.

15. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

urine,toliet water,vodka=underground alcohol?