dress code

Max Powers

allright, what do you guys wear on a typical day ?

I was in the local "hip-hop" store today and some moron told me that there's no way I could be a write due to the fact that I wear diesel clothes. I allmost cried, the nerve of ignorant people these days.... I wear tight jeans, white shoes, tight skate shirts or tight diesel sweaters or some thing allong the lines of that. a black diesel jacket and a diesel hat above my spiked hair. I still bomb as much as all the others, I still rack as much paint (which is actually easier to do when dressed this way. no one suspects me....) and I still get more pussy then most other writers. I'd say I lucked out, what's your two cents ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

we had an avocado green mercedes for a while. we inherited it from my grandma and it was from like the 60s i think. that shit was sweet man. i mean creamy avocade with dark green interior. it was so ugly, it was pretty again. the only problem...it was a diesel. we'd come to a stop light and just shake and rattle. it was crazy.

crazy i tell you.

I prefer HUGE Starter jackets with 8-ball shirts from '91,L.A. Gears with the blinking lights and HUGE Hugo Boss jeans........j/k.whatever.

Guest Pilau Hands

do they sell them in packs? if so i need to pick up some black market tees too. do you know if they're preshrunk? i like preshrunk tshirts. it's like ordering cheese on a burrito and getting cheese. none of this i'd like some cheese and then they give you a hot dog. i don't know what the fuck that was about. i swear to god i just stared at the dude until he started crying.

i think the problem people have with the diesel clothes is that they shake and rattle just like my avocado car did. get some kmart black pocket t shirts dude, it's like riding in a mustang. make sure they're preshrunk though, then that puppy purrs like a kitten when you walk.

Guest serpent of the light

i wear jeans, tight or baggy, with a random t-shirt, typically some hardcore band, my 18 visions windbreaker or my jean jacket. and my crew colored rag on my head. or my levis jean jacket, great for racking.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

how the fuck do you wear tight pants???! that shits so uncomfortable....allll my clothes is 4x my size, i wear baggy ass jeans, a baseball cap, and a black russel hoody....comfortable as fuck, if im racking i wear my north face jacket

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

how the fuck do you wear tight pants???! that shits so uncomfortable....allll my clothes is 4x my size, i wear baggy ass jeans, a baseball cap, and a black russel hoody....comfortable as fuck, if im racking i wear my north face jacket

when you're listening to iron maiden or judas priest, it just doesnt feel right wearing baggy pants. i've gotten used to tight pants in the last few months. i wear fatigues too, those are fuckign comfy.

diesels dope, but i dont know how you can afford it, i love the shit but only own like 2 things i dont kow about america but in australia diesel jeans are $200+ and tshirts start from $90 i only dress in diesel, paul smith, ben sherman when iam assosiating with non writers otherwise just bust out the nautica,polo and the adidas classics and cortez wich look dope and stylish at the same time

I own Diesel jeans, and I love them to fucking death. I didn't pay anywhere near retail for them, nor would I ever. That is all.

On another note, I know where you're coming from Pilau.

I currently own an 80 VW Dasher diesel, and it's probably the noisest, rattliest, stinkiest, and also the greatest car in the free fucking world. Sure, my sunroof doesn't open (or sticks, if you force it), but I get 40 miles to the gallon on a bad day. Blargh.

daily basis...i go with whatevers not dirty or wrinkled that i can find.. actually... some levis . reeboks . vintage ish shirts, collared shirts tanktops wifebeaters and with this summer weatherrrr lately bombin in a wifebeater or whatnot is grand. oh yea and.. who gives a fuck if he thinks u dress like a writer or not. do u care?ignorant people are everywhere.see theres one and theres another ...blah balh

gap and dkny. i love my brand new already faded jeans and polo shirts. sometimes ill put khakis on just cuz its funny to dress nice. the thing is, i wear theses nice clothes then throw some airforce ones or other retro shoes on. its ghetto suburban-subhetto. oh, and im black wearing gap and dkny.

i usually dress like a bum , trackpants/jeans and tshirt/hoodie ........but when im with a girl i usually put on a nicer sweater and pants .....well one day we ( my girl and i ) walkin through the mall and i decided to get some caps , so we go in there and they proceed to tell me that they dont have any left . which i knew was bullshit bc i know the owner and he gives em to me all the time , and bc i could see them in the case behind the counter . after a bit of yelling on my part i got my damn caps , but i was still angry .

Guest Ted Wakowski

I wear the same pair of faded, paint-stained, loose-fitting jeans everyday along with cheap blank t-shirts and generic kicks. Perfect for convincing women you're "not the one".

I am morally opposed to paying large sums of cash for clothes - I invariably get them torn and covered in paint

So I buy up name-brand stuff in charity stores, and then I hack the shit out of them, - sew different arms on to shirts and such.

Right now I'm wearing an Adidas zippy top with Marilyn Manson, U2 and Senate patches sew on, and my Versace jeans - cut into shorts

all for 2 Euro:king:

I also wear baggies a lot, and girlie tshirts with carefully picked slogans - I have a witty-social-commentary problem..............

Archived