Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

dress code

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Max Powers, May 20, 2002.

1. Max Powers

Max Powers New Jack

allright, what do you guys wear on a typical day ?
    I was in the local "hip-hop" store today and some moron told me that there's no way I could be a write due to the fact that I wear diesel clothes. I allmost cried, the nerve of ignorant people these days.... I wear tight jeans, white shoes, tight skate shirts or tight diesel sweaters or some thing allong the lines of that. a black diesel jacket and a diesel hat above my spiked hair. I still bomb as much as all the others, I still rack as much paint (which is actually easier to do when dressed this way. no one suspects me....) and I still get more pussy then most other writers. I'd say I lucked out, what's your two cents ?

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

diesel like an 18 wheeler?

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i dont care.;)

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

we had an avocado green mercedes for a while. we inherited it from my grandma and it was from like the 60s i think. that shit was sweet man. i mean creamy avocade with dark green interior. it was so ugly, it was pretty again. the only problem...it was a diesel. we'd come to a stop light and just shake and rattle. it was crazy.

crazy i tell you.

5. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i wear kmart black pocket tee's and semi tight jeans pretty much ever day...and my pirates hat.

6. 455

455 Guest

I prefer HUGE Starter jackets with 8-ball shirts from '91,L.A. Gears with the blinking lights and HUGE Hugo Boss jeans........j/k.whatever.

7. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

do they sell them in packs? if so i need to pick up some black market tees too. do you know if they're preshrunk? i like preshrunk tshirts. it's like ordering cheese on a burrito and getting cheese. none of this i'd like some cheese and then they give you a hot dog. i don't know what the fuck that was about. i swear to god i just stared at the dude until he started crying.

i think the problem people have with the diesel clothes is that they shake and rattle just like my avocado car did. get some kmart black pocket t shirts dude, it's like riding in a mustang. make sure they're preshrunk though, then that puppy purrs like a kitten when you walk.

8. Wilt

Wilt Guest

they do in fact sell them in packs...

9. i wear jeans, tight or baggy, with a random t-shirt, typically some hardcore band, my 18 visions windbreaker or my jean jacket. and my crew colored rag on my head. or my levis jean jacket, great for racking.

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I use pancakes to cover my exterior while using linen to cover my interior.

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

how the fuck do you wear tight pants???! that shits so uncomfortable....allll my clothes is 4x my size, i wear baggy ass jeans, a baseball cap, and a black russel hoody....comfortable as fuck, if im racking i wear my north face jacket

12. when you're listening to iron maiden or judas priest, it just doesnt feel right wearing baggy pants. i've gotten used to tight pants in the last few months. i wear fatigues too, those are fuckign comfy.

13. Max Powers

Max Powers New Jack

you guys are stupid, abercombie is nice ish'

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

its all about racked nike shirts from Ross, i must own about 30 nike shirts

15. blame

blame Junior Member

diesels dope, but i dont know how you can afford it, i love the shit but only own like 2 things i dont kow about america but in australia diesel jeans are $200+ and tshirts start from $90 i only dress in diesel, paul smith, ben sherman when iam assosiating with non writers otherwise just bust out the nautica,polo and the adidas classics and cortez wich look dope and stylish at the same time