1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

depression

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by pukey1, Jan 16, 2002.

1. pukey1

pukey1 12oz Elite Member

depression

Discussion started by pukey1 - Jan 16, 2002

lately ive been depressed *crowd claps*. i drink myself to sleep, i wake up and take several shots of straight vodka before leaving to school where everybody ignores me. i have one friend that recently has begun to hang out with a more popular crowd. a girl ive liked for 6 months turned me down(in a bad way). and my family just plain sucks. ive got some fucked up shit in my body where i cant take the generic anti-depressants they sell here. and my parents are constantly on my ass for not getting good grades and all i do all day is sleep, drink, and draw. i cant afford paint cuz labors so cheap here, nobody wants a teenager for a part time job. anyone else ever this way?

pukey1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Jan 16, 2002

adderall. check it out..dont become a fiend though..my liver is killing me kid.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. pukey1

pukey1 12oz Elite Member

pukey1 - Replied Jan 16, 2002

they dont sell it here. just checked. fuck.

pukey1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Jan 16, 2002

quit drinking so goddamn much... alcohol is a depressant.

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah no shit its under the counter. you got to go up in the dr's office tell them you mad retarded and ask if they have anything to substitute for a brain...they'll hand you this shit and you're on your way for a feel good day.

6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

dont be around any one that will annoy you though and definitly dont be when you're coming down..this here adderall is what the "kids on the street" are calling speed..cah cah cah crystal meth is up next.

7. professor poopatronic - Replied Jan 16, 2002

that's good advice. my parents think i'm depressed. it's pretty funny

8. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber 12oz Veteran Member

d-town_bomber - Replied Jan 16, 2002

that shits for a.d.d.

d-town_bomber - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. dBUSH

dBUSH 12oz Member

dBUSH - Replied Jan 17, 2002

yes. take another drug to solve your problems.

dBUSH - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Jan 17, 2002

you got it. pop about 80mgs and there is no better anti depressant. for real kid i been on them all since like 3rd grade. my mom used to be all scared for me and shit cause apparently i was hyper and violent and they saw a problem with it...who the heck knows...kids these days.

11. ZackAttack

ZackAttack 12oz Senior Member

ZackAttack - Replied Jan 17, 2002

Stop drinking and don't mess with pharmies.. both are too addictive and have hellish consequences.

What you should attempt to do is travel. Try your best to go vacate somewhere with a buddy for 3-7 days.. hell, go paint in another city. just get the hell out of yours for a minute..... This always works for me.

Also, don't worry about the girl.. ('no woman no cry') Theres plenty more for you which are more suitable. Don't take what she said too seriously.. laugh about it and continue your search.

One last thing.... don't take life too seriously.. to quote Fishbone.. "just allow" :)

peace

ZackAttack - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. mind fuck

mind fuck Guest

mind fuck - Replied Jan 17, 2002

Go fly a kite, seriously it works for me.:idea:

13. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

sticking my meat in a stinkbox works for me.

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 17, 2002

go out and make yourself feel alive bro. go travel, see the world, sell all your shit and o for it man, go live, go jump off of crazy waterfall spots, watch the sunset from a mountain top, find beauty in the simple things. do the things that make you want to live man, do the things that yove always dreamed of doing. do what you wanted to do since you were a kid, fuck go hop a train and see the country from a different point of view. or just stay in town and look for the things that make you smile. just embrace life man. embrace your freedom. leave the drugs alone and same with the booze.

wow, im on a wierd kick here arent i? im planning on doing this myself very soon.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

hop a train. dont get caught up in an evil band of hobos from flint, michigan though.