Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Depression seems to be the theme...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, May 13, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

yeah i dunno. im more depressed than i have been in a while lately. i even go out now. i started smoking (something that is totally unlike me), and have been drinking by myself every day for like 2 weeks. i dunno i dunno i dunno. my best friend is comin to visit this week, im still in love with my x girlfriend niki, and even though she just recently had an abortion, does tons of coke, and fucked 3 or 4 dudes since me im still fuckin pining after her for some shitty ass reason. ive decided that my art sucks, going to school sucks, my haircut fucking sucks, im ugly, money doesnt cure shit, alcohol just numbs it, and now it takes a bottle of nyquil every 2 days to get me to sleep. fuck i dunno what im thinking anymore. i sorta wish i could die, or go to a hospital for exhaustion. i dont care about much anymore, and seeing that i live on my own and have zero friends, shit is stellar (like muhcell gelalr) haha that wasnt funny. anyways, goodnight. im wasting your time now. niki is never coming back, my hair will always suck, and antisocial is my steady character flaw fueled by my overall shitty appearance and everything. fuck it.
    no one cares.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i've been in the pining-after-the-dumb-whore-slut-ex-girlfriend game... as well as many of the other things you said... that sucks...
    drop a muther-fucker an e-mail if ya wanna go fuck shit up some weekend...

3. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

...chin up...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Stoney_Blaze/elohim.jpg'>

...this too shall pass...

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

5. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

You're right. You are ugly. Trust me.:D

6. rip

rip Elite Member

^^^^^^listin to him. lol jus jokin, and theres nuthin wrong witth smokin muahahahahahaa i love my newports mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7. RaiD

RaiD Guest

sadness sucks.... im glad im not.[​IMG]

8. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

I KNOW HOW YOU FELL, A LOT ACTUALLY MY MOM HAS BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITH HEART PROBLEMS ME AND MY GIRL HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT FIGHT! ALL PEOPLE DO IN THIS TOWN IS HATE AND TALK SHIT! I TOO STARTED SMOKING TO THE DISMAY OF EVERYONE, SOMETHING THAT I PERSONALLY THINK IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD, ONE OF MY FRIENDS TRIED TO FLIP HIS CAR PERPOUSLY, ANY WAY I KNOW HOW YOU FELL....:(

10. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

welcome to my world dunny. im sad even when im happy.

11. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

i drink by myself...i dont like other people...

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

jesus christ (oppps, i didnt mean to say that word in vain) popgunwar!! maybe if you'd come over or something, you'd at least have 2 people to drink with. and god knows that both of you guys act stupid when you are drunk. i thought you were supposed to come over on saturday?

i started to smoke again too. i am totally stressed out at school so smoking is my relief.

13. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

It's natural to fall into a slump sometimes. What's important is to remember that things change; the stagnant state of shit you may feel your life has become could do a 180 at the drop of a dime. Or it could just happen slowly. Either way, it's not permanent unless you force it to be.

Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that depression is completely mental, so tell your mind to go fuck itself if your well-being doesn't agree with its viewpoint. I bitchslap my own mind daily and that shit works.

If all else fails you might find some comfort in thinking about how much worse life could be. There are a shitload of people alive right now who would probably sell their soul to trade places with you or me with our comparitively easy American lives. It's tough to see outside the spectrum of your own reflections but it's just what you have to do, unless you're comfortable with an endless state of useless self-loathing. You gotta work with what you've got and build off of it, like being stuck in an empty room with a really annoying asshole and resorting to a bare-handed strangulation over a proper, custom job. Cheer up pal.

14. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Hey buddy, this is the wrong place to come and lay out your problems since you cleary state in alot of your post that you don't give a crap about any of us:( , so take it somewhere esle, because we don't care right back...... and after you do that email me at sylo12@yahoo.com.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned