Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cradle of filth and the mom from grounded for life

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Apr 18, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

put these two together and your feeling good.. and addicted to both.:)

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

CRADLE OF FILTH!!!!!! WHOOOOO!

I :love2: Cradle!

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

dunno about cradle of filth, but the mom in grounded for life is dope.

the daughter is also getting fatter by the episode. uncle eddy rules

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

super milf
    id do the daughter too .....

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. i'd like to do things to her...

6. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

mmmmm, mom from grounde for life, ahhhhhgggggggg.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

That show is fucking awesome. And the mum os so hot it's scary.....

8. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

uncle eddie is dope..remeber the weed episode?

9. platapie

platapie Guest

the daughter is gettign to be a lil tubbs

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

no fucking pics?:mad:

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i have Cradle Of Filth's Dusk And Her Embrace album and i really really like it a lot.

i reallly hate seeing all these fucking slipknot kids all about cradle now. its sad. this gets me scared...next thing you know...they will all get into dimmu borgir and then into borknagar then BOOM! BLACK METAL AND GOTHIC METAL ARE DESTROYED. and then after that...they can slpit into death metal...and that will be ruined....but hopefully their mindsets will change and they will drop their korn and likin park shit after all that.

i sadly used to listen to all the mainstream metal stuff. i would listen to it and say "this is really good...but i dont like the people in this band at all" and then i would think about how much money they have and how great they tihnk they are...and i would get mad that that was all i knew. but being the young dipshit i was...i stayed loyal to the bands that i was trained to like.

then explotion...i discovered hardcore and metalcore and i found exactly what i was looking for in my life...so i just sold all of my old cds and made about 48 dollars at newbury comics and bought BETTER MUSIC.

but yeah...cof is good...im losing respect for them...but i think they are nice (although i heard their new stuff is shit forever).

12. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

true makro .. true.. me and my friend usually go to teen babysit nite at my nearest mall.. and see these posers dress in KoRn clothing.. and wearing chains and there fucks i hate them
    die... yeah ive listened to dimmu borgir before.. its not that bad.. i dont have there cd becuase i dont have money period. and im poor. so all my songs come from online downloading shit...
    my favorite cd from cradle is bitter suites to succubi and mdian is alright..

13. it happens. cradle of filth. dimmu borgir. children of bodom are even slowly being taken over by these kids. hell, i guess immortal is touring with danzig this summer, that's gonna be weird and bad i think. still, if those kids are introduced to it, they can get it right. some bands cannot be taken over by the media like that. satyricon or agothodaimon for example, no, never. even venom can't be raped. they're too hard for that i think.
    and when black metal's raped, there's bands like falconer to keep us going. and ManOwaR will never get old...

14. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

The mom's from 'Grounded for Life' reminds me of Mira Sorvino.
    And that's not a bad thing.

15. dropone

dropone Member

ya know whos dope??? the chick from titus. and i just want to kill that motherfucker from his role in american history X. His name is Stacy for cryin out loud. the punk chick from that 80s show is also bangin'. im really drunk. hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.