Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

crack? stage 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by smokejuda, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokejuda

smokejuda Member

does anyone else feel that this is happening... i live in a suburb of philly and just moved back to my moms hosue but i find out that all these kids i went to hih school with are all smokin crack... white middle class rejects if you ask me.. i mean my ex girl started smokkiin after we broke up .. her brother was sellin it to his uncle and they are all white.. i mean when i think crack i think about scummy dudes with no teeth livin offa change everyday .. oh yeah and i think about 20 some odd years ago about inner city shit... it all just doesnt add up to me.. any else see whats goin on?

2. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

crack likes everyone, straight, gay, black, white, old young, even onesecondple

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

oh my god, white people on crack? call the national guard! run for the hills!

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Crack is really big where I live. A friend of mine that I've known since elementary just got sentenced to three years for robbing a gas station WITH A SWORD. Needless to say what his motivation was.....

5. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i do agree in some ways, blame raegan, crack boom. it was gonna happen sooner or later drugs catch up to every class. doesnt really matter,. i have friends that ive seen go from saying id never touch white and saying pots the only thing to gradually looking for a better high and trying things out they should never thought about touching, next thing were lacing ciggaretes blunts and supporting bush like a mother fucker, that stuffs becoming easier to get then before, i dont know im talking nonsense

6. dr.testical

oh yeah and everyone has a addiction problem it only takes one try of something before you get hooked on bolivians running through your head and veins word life im gonna eat pizza

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I would say cocaine is more popular with white kids nowadays. At least here anyway.....

8. smokejuda

smokejuda Member

thats exactly what im talkin abotu though...

9. dr.testical

yeah thats what im talking about not much crack but when its around i got kids that are preaching to not let them touch it then a few minutes passes and there trying to throw money to get that stuff sprinkled or tossed in blunt . govt taxing addicts

10. smokejuda

smokejuda Member

im sayin shit like goin from not smokin weed cuase it fucks you up to blowin lines of k and coke and then oxys and end up smokin crack.. and supporting bush... it doesnt make sense to me...

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

HAHAHAH OMG

WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN THE WHITE YOUTH FALL VICTIM TO THE DRUGS OF THE BLACK YOUTH?

But seriously, we have a massive coke problem in this town, and I only call it a problem because coke is such a fucking shitty drug. We have tons of meth here, but I'd never call it a problem.

Thing is here, everybody is injecting coke, not smoking it. Lets just bypass our body's normal intake filters so we can put some impure street shit into our blood, idiots.

12. dr.testical

yeah, all it takes is one person in a group to bring it around and thats how it spreads, for instance theres a close group that hangs out a couple times a week and there never use to be any drugs just leaf and alcahol , someone ended up coming through with bolivian and the next ting you know "there" going through a grand a week to support the good time having, then from there other people get introduced and theres large amounts of money being blown on one nights fun and more white then you could shake a stick at, luckily no one has over dosed yet,. but its been close anyway this threads going to be closed. drug talks not allowed

13. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

pffssss smokin crack is soo 1980s L.A. , doing lemon bomb crack drops is where it be at yo

14. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

i had a dream last night where i was sacking up grams of coke in little baggies and serving them around town....AYO 4 YAYO

15. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I had a dream that I was being violently disembowled by a girl who had just given me gonorrhea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.