crack? stage 2

smokejuda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm amazed by these people, really. I've done ridiculous amounts of drugs that are supposed to be horribly addictive in the distant past and never felt the urge to start sucking cock on street corners or fucking up my life to get more of them because I recognized what they were in advance of doing them; diversions from the idiocy of regular life.

Trying to escape by doing a stimulant is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Haha oh shit I forgot about the time that some kid accidently smoked rock. Back in the bike riding days at the trails some scumbag found a pipe and we were like that looks like fucking crack dude and he hit it anyway. He started going all nuts and just sat under a tree while we laughed at him.

coke has become huge where i am recently. ive been at houses where my mates younger sisters are doing lines of charlie!

more people than not are doing coke.

coke and crack are really close in my town most people that do coke will switch to crack so they dont waste too much money or if coke is hard to come by at times..

thats why i stopped going to house parties around here cause all the white people eventually end up asking the token black guy if he can sell them some coke or crack..

crack and coke are normal around here appearantly since the 70's is what this one dude was telling me..it just became one of those hushed secrets along with alcoholism..

luckily i've never had the want to do either..but i do hear about junior highschool kids on that shit...honestly it saddens me a bit

Archived