Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cops in Ch0!?!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LaCosaNostra, Jun 2, 2004.

1. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

What do you think the odds are that any of the consistent Ch0 posters are cops? They would have to be working some hard overtime but who knows?

wonk saggin

*My name means "Our thing" for those who are not in the know.

edit:typos, homo.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i am sure they check out as many threads as possible in 12oz.Sure Ch.0 may be down on the list but you know they come through here.

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

:huh?:

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST BITCH

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

there are waaaayy more law enforcers browsing the rest of site rather than watching people post "wonk saggin" and "this weekend i slept with my brothers girlfriend, my mom, neighbors dog, and a senior citizen man from over on 13th street, all while under the influence of vicatin and pledge... read my thread"..

5. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

6. LaCosaNostra

you have to tell me if your a cop.:mean:

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I'm no cop. I'm a KNIGHT BAT

8. LaCosaNostra

That's what I was thinking...You'd have to be pretty caught up in all of the drama to be convincing on here.....

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

for those of you who say there's no cops.. obviouslt you missed the greatest scandal in 12 oz history (except for when tesseract had seeking's illegitimate child)

11. adderall

adderall Elite Member

it would be cool to get paid for posting/browsing threads.. well i guess i kind of do already though

12. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

shh shh.. it been long moons since bobobi... not many remember.

13. LaCosaNostra

I heard about it... Some kids from the bay area got their IPs tracked and arrested for posting on here?

14. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

oooh oooh! story time! story time! lemme go find the gram crackers, the marsh mellows, and the hersey chocolate bars! smore time! please tell us vanity, please do tell....!

15. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

basically, some hoe came on here to gather info.. not a cop, just a hardcore narc... befriended a buncha people, posted her tits and all. we only found out cause some people on here were stalking her, and she fucked up.

if you want the dramatic version, i ain't the one.