Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CKY/ CKY2K

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

I saw CKY2K for the second time this weekend, my god it's soooo funny. Some of the best parts are Bran's freestyle, the Rental car, the baseball game and many many others.
    Although my only complaint is the effect it has on people to try the stunts themselves. The kid I went to maine with ended up jumping off of his roof and beating me awake with a pillow [​IMG]

2. Tofu

Tofu Senior Member

I haven't seen CKY, but I have seen CKY2K. It's funny as hell...
    Bran's freestyle annoyed the shit out of me. He sounded like a retard...
    I liked the beginning when Bran wiped the shit on Johnny Knoxville's face when he was asleep...and then Johnny Knoxville pissed all over him when he fell back asleep.
    Also the rental car stuff was funny as hell.
    The nude baseball shit annoyed me, too. I think that part was too long, and stupid.
    Overall, I really liked that video!

3. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

It wasn't Knockville. It was Ryan Dunn. Knockville wasn't involved with the CKY crew until Jackass.
    It's funny when Bran acts like a retard. haha

4. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

ive watched cky2k like 12 times and its funny everytime. yeah this movie has an effect on people. in the beginning of the movie when theye jumping off the towers into the piles of dirt, my friends started doing that. they also run over just about everything they see on the street. not too severe but it got them doing stupid shit al the time. they made a cassette tape of brandon's freestyle so everywhere we went, thats what we listened to

watch this
    i can tiptoe while you take a piss
    to your bathroom
    spy on you
    while your little boys shits

6. TOY

TOY New Jack

wait a minute, wasnt that bam rapping? i thought brandon was in the background. whatever

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ww/m5v5.gif'>

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

can anyone say "little bastards" thats the original prank movie.. although cky/cky2k are good, im ny opinion this one is better. besides its got some qualiity riders in it. ex... devun walsh, chris kashin, mikey leblanc, ... damn, i think im gonna go wtch it now..

9. cky is not worth it...its just a bunch of crap....the early years...it would be like you and your krew with a bunch of boyscouts making a stupid war movie...cky2k is a definate 3 thumbs up....my favorite part...."CONGRADULATIONS...."

10. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

"I'm gonna drop a f***in brick on his head"

11. JimmyHofa

JimmyHofa Junior Member

...with my little ass dick,
    yellow, if you want to see me eat jello,
    i never seen nothing like you before,
    i can kick you, higher than you can kick me,
    i can kick you way up into a tree,
    everybody in the phone book named chang,
    wanna see my wang?

that bjork song is bringin it too

12. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

yea, videos with a running time of what, 45 minutes, and like 5 minutes of skating...still worth watching though..

13. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

the song is called hyper-ballad. its on.. post.. i think (album name) but.. i think homogenic is better. .. yes.

14. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

i like cky2k better than cky want my buffet, you fukin gay

15. W.W.F

W.W.F New Jack

you know that rap song from homie on cky2k?>>>that shit is being played at your local yuppie parties and people sing along with it.!?......crazy

------------------
    Not a speck of light is showing,So the danger must be growing,are the fires of hell a blowing?,is the GRIZZLY REAPER mowing?,YES!!!The danger must be growing,for the rowers keep on rowing and There ARE NOTHING OF THEM SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!!
    ___the suspence is terrible,I hope it'll last...willy wonka forever...