Chill Spots ?

Guest krie

alright, wheres your favourite chill spot ? mine is a local Deli ( a small sotre, which sells lollies, mags, they make lunches, etc.) its been my chill spot since i was a young boy, me and my mates have been going to the same deli to chill for a few hours for years. where do you meet up with ya mates and chill ?

anyways im off to the deli now , peace :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

my friends house...we all show up there at random times through out the day..sometimes someone will come through with weed and we can smoke...we freestyle session, play soul caliber, occasionaly someone will come through with some hoes and shit...bleh...thats my chill spot for this year

last year it was this gay internet cafe but i dont kick it with those kids much more

i just came back from a good deli chill. word.

normally its just me and my 5 mates, tho was only me and 1 of the 5 today. we also had a new comer to the spot, my gf's twin sister. shes pretty cool she stayed and chilled with us for an hour or so. and we helped these guys out at the shop, they are making a fish and chip shop, so we helped em move the deep fryer in, so now me and mate getting free fish n chips when it opens.

in my local town, there is a pannini shop, so thats where we all chill now. u kmnow that if u walk past on any day, one of my boys (or girls) will be there. the bloke gives us free shit, i spend hours on end there, its nice

the skate store i work at. theres always people comign through there. i get free stuff there and free water and soda.

plus its always hot in hawaii and the ac is choice. all my friends work with me and the gurls next door at the cleaners are super cool and i chill with them some times, i get to go on the internet there too and well cause all kinds of rukus today with these col mustaches we picked up. and then we went to the drivign range and i hit the most awesoemest ball that went supper high and perfectly cmae down onthe golf cart guy. and we threw balls and cussed at him."damnyou golf boy , you will pay" ahhh good times.

THe local dairy queen, local grocery store.

The best spot used to be under this small bridge for a bikepath we hollowed out a side in the bank so we would chill under there. WE brought couches and shit. It was just quiet and peaceful and no one hardly knew about it. So eventually some fuckers figured out about it and threw all our chairs and shit in the creek so we dont hang there anymore.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I don't have a chill spot anymore. There used to be a pool hall right by my house that we used to "chill" at, but it closed down about a year ago. I just chill wherever it is I happen to be......

apparently we're going to be shown some very good spots to get high this weekend brah... see you soon

Archived