Cheating at school?

suburbian bum

I think im addicted to cheating. For instance the other day, i was in class i cheated to get a question right that would of lowered my grade on the test from a 99 to a 98, and i have a good A in that class. For some reason I couldent bear getting it wrong at the time. I always feel really guilty after cheating on something. And im not the type to usually do this, normally im honest, except for lately i have been obssesed with getting good grades and it seems like I will do anything to get them... I need to stop. Anyone else in here cheat too much?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont like to cheat. i feel i have a better chance guessing than looking at someone else's paper. senior year of high school my teacher used to give us a study guide for our test. the study guide was the answers to all the questions to the test in order. she gave us the test and either got on the computer and had her back facing us or shed leave the room. on the final, i put the study guide on the floor when i was done using it "cheating" and she accused me of cheating and i just said oh i just set it there, i wasnt looking at it. she knew i was cheating and i still got a 100%.

i have never cheated on any tests...ever....i have cheated on lame class assignments other than tests though....but its not really cheating if the teacher lets you work together...of course i skipped the work part and just copied answers....people used to copy a ton of answers from me since i was such a good student, but then i said fuck that, and flipped it on them....im in college now....and i dont cheat anymore...at all...

i love cheating....but really...when ur cheating on shit like biology...who teh fuck cares??? you guys say that cheating will affect us in the long run...but do we seriously need to kno what the fuck the golgi apparatus does in an animal cell??? HELL MOTHER FUCKIN NO...so i cheat at shit that doesnt seem to matter in the future

MAN THATS NOTHING , IN SCHOOL I DID CHEATED IN THE CRAZIEST WAYS .......SOMETIMES TO BUMP MY GRADE FROM 98 ----> 99% I WAS ALWAYS SMARTER THAN MOST PPL BUT I LOVED BEING ABLE TO SAY THAT I HAD NEARLY PERFECT AND THAT TESTS WERE EASY WHEN THEY WERE STUDING ALL NIGHT AND STILL FAILED.............HAHAHAHA IT WAS GREAT

ONE TIME DURING FINAL EXAMS I TRADED PAPERS WITH MY BUDDY TO MAKE SURE WE BOTH GOT PERFECT...............ANOTHER TIME IN LAW CLASS ME AND LIKE 5/6 OTHERS REGULARY TRADED PAPERS AROUND THE ROOM AND WE ALL GOT LIKE 95%..............AND IN THIS ONE CLASS I WENT INTO THE PROF'S COMPUTER WHEN HE LEFT THE CLASS AND BUMPED MY GRADES FROM 88 TO 96 %

I AM THE KING.....................CAN YOU TOP THAT........?

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by cmeup

gonna catch up with you one day playa...

i fucked up in college by bullshittign in highschool...

thats weird, i always thought you were like twelve

Archived