Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

balding

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Sep 10, 2003.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

2. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

no, but i tend to shed hair when it gets long.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

haha...so, do chicks find bald men attractive?

4. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i only know one girl who has a penchant for short balding men. i don't understand her at all.

i had this friend who's father was balding and he was a strange looking armenian man who i guess could not come to terms with the fact he was loosing his hair. so he did the "flip". now for those of you who are not familiar with this fine hair art form let me enlighten you:

you take your remaining hair and grow it out long in the back (this will not work for you monk style baldies) then when your hair is the proper length you slick it back, flip it forward to cover the bald spot, and then flip it back once more to form a bouffant. this method will not only win many ladies, but save you the expense of hair treatment programs or a toupee.

also on another note. balding ladies are scary

5. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

I would like to know how
    some of the older guys on here feel
    about balding. Im not far from the big 3-0!
    And things arent looking good for me.
    I dont really care myself. Bald is beatiful!

:lol:

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I'm sorry but no man (even french ones) should have a 'bouffant'.

just my opinion. :ballcap:

7. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

If I start to go bald, I'd shave it all of completely and grow a big beard.

Yeah that would look dope......

9. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i agree, dudes should not sport a bouffant unless they are in costume or doing a period re-enactment.

10. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I'm far too young to be balding, yet i have a receding hair line. The good thing is it hasn't been receding anymore recently, but its still kind of odd. I'm screwed sooner or later anyways, bald dad, both grandpa's bald, i just hope its later instead of sooner.

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Re: *believe*

if I start to go bald...I'll just take my hair down from that 1/2" I rock right now to something even shorter. I'm trying to convince my dad to shave his head and leave the goatee. My mom gives me the evil eye everytime I encourage him to do it.

just stay the hell away from the dreaded comb over.

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

Re: *believe*

i'm in the same position, i just shave my head.

13. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I keep telling people I'm going bald but the all say no way... I heard the baldness gene gets passed from your mom's father and he's bald but like I say, people tell me it's never gonna happen...

I'd just shave it all anyway, I've been 'bald' before, no big whoop...

One Xmas I made a couple of my homies tshirts that said "Bald guys get more head"

15. yoink

yoink Elite Member

nah, I got way too much hair than i know what to do with. joking, but I dont notice any trend of baldness in my family, and I def. dont notice anything here(bald spots, thinhair, receding hairlines etc.).

yoinkshaggydogoner:)