Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Avoid a Paper Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cultural me, Dec 2, 2005.

1. cultural me

cultural me Member

right now im avoiding doing a paper on "a clockwork orange", one that was due in a meeting with my professor 33 minutes ago. im sure i'll be back on here dodging one on sunday too...

lets hear it ya bitches.

Attached Files:

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Yeah, i've done that before but not when it was past due....mainly when i had something due the very next day and i'd be up all night doing an 8 page paper. Ah, those were the days

3. cultural me

cultural me Member

4. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Dude at least its about a clockwork orange. My overdue paper is comparing and contrasting how germans and the chinese negotiate. That fucking cunt, its a poli sci 101 class...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

i am a science student
    i dont have PAPERS! i have MIDTERMS

6. cultural me

cultural me Member

<---- no finals. HA!

7. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I DIDNT GO TO REAL COLLEGE!
    HA!

8. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

I have 2 papers and an exam next week. I am currently procrastinating writing one about urban ethnic enclaves and their ability to resist gentrification and ghettoization. yay school

sweet thing is all my exams are in class so I get a whole month off.

9. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

^That's weird, I just wrote a paper dealing with similar:

Two nights ago I had to write a persuasive paper explaining my position on the expansion of the bilingual education program in a hypothetical city with references to 4 New York Times articles and one online article. The second part of the essay was explaining why assimilation is necessary and what role education plays in the functioning of a progressive society.

Needless to say I pulled an all-nighter and cranked out 6 pages of solid gold. I'd like to thank Marlboro, Mt. Dew and Foldiers Coffee.

10. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

off to film school next fall. cant wait.

11. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

ME TOO! HA!

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

[​IMG]
    "that is why you fail." :(

13. YourSistersAssCookie

YourSistersAssCookie Banned

Yoda
    Hahaha
    Fuck school