Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Australia Day is Comming

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Jan 25, 2006.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Tommorow is australia day, the people who I went to high school with and I realised that none of us have ever actually put a shrimp on the barbie, not that we don't have barbies. There was a point in my life where my entire life was painting and drinking, sleeping on crew members couches and getting fed by rolling to random barbies (everytime I went to the bathroom it was like shitting cold steel son). But for some reason none of these barbies ever had shrimp or prawns or seafood of anykind. So tommorow this is going to be rectified, and we are going to celebrate Australia day by living up to this completely false Australian stereo-type.

Also Australia day is basically the day Europeans settled here and claimed the land as being unowned and newly found even though aboriginals were here a long time before. So in light of this fact, the natives may or may not spill blood in the streets. In the mid ninetees they protested, I don't know if they're still doing that? They fucking should be.

Please Discuss.

2. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

i cant even begin to start on this one...

but it would have happened sooner or later to the native people of australia...at the very least it wasnt an asian country that claimed it.

i would just say pay your respect to those before you who suffer now...

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I bet a lot of Fosters is drank that day! Right?!

4. i_write

i_write Junior Member

ya im going for a holiday for the long weekend . wooooh !beach all the wayy

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

dont feel so bad, we stole this country too.

and called the inhabitants godless and without soul.

yay colonialism.

enjoy your barbied shrimp.

6. Roul_Duke

Roul_Duke New Jack

Foster's?? Get outta here....
    No one drinks that shit here.

7. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

man, i don't even really know what fucking shrimp are.

8. knkr

knkr Member

HAHA FOSTERS! thats the shit that gets banished.
    yeah, same shit with the americans you natives live peacefull at easy buitifull lives shiiiiet we better conform these cats...
    push em off a cliff. that always works.
    breed em in.
    fuck till were all the same color.

im pissed.
    happy australia day tomorrow cunts.

9. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I think they are a prawn related. Kind of like what muscles are to oysters, shrimp are to prawns.

And foster's is another totally false stereo-type, here the staples are VB, Carlton Draught and Toohey's New. My personal beer of choice is Coopers Red.

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

coopers red is tastey...but you can drink a fuck load more cheap than premium

. the bottleo near my house sells cases of Reschs Real for $26

11. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Fcuk Fosters no Australian drinks that shit, though Fosters do make a lot of different beer that we actually do drink such as:

VB (Victoria Bitter)

Carlton Draught (Carlton Draught)

There basically the only beers I drink though I do like to feel international at times and slam down Corona's and Sol.

12. EnimeeOne

EnimeeOne Member

haha thanks for clearing that up mate..

13. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

is australia day kind of like "yawlzz" thanksgiving?

14. fuckedupafro

fuckedupafro Member

if you consider the whole town, drunk, converging in one spot to try and mack some vagina (or get their vaginas macked) under the guise of fireworks with vicious brawls scattered throughout the night thanksgiving then yes

15. Sparoism

Sparoism Guest

Sounds good to me.