Australia Day is Comming

SilentBob

Oh yeah and on the point of pissing completely out in the open. It happened alot today in Sydney. I was pissing at the oval and this middle aged lady was walking right in my direction. I was kind of trying to twist so my penis was out of her view while still keeping it out of view of all the randoms on the cricket pitch, but she'd just keep walking so she could see it. Then she finally realised I was standing there about three meters away with my cock hanging out. I said "um sorry" and she was like "Oh its ok. I just didn't see you there" and smiled. Then my friends yelled some stupid shit to her.

All of this is way too retarded for someone to be doing at my age (21).

I think I'm going to stop chilling with my old highschool friends on Public Holidays and birthdays (two weeks ago I went to flag cape guys bday and came home covered in sand I was picking it out of my ears for ages).

Thus ends Australia Day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha!

Australia day down Melbourne town was more or less in the same condition. It was fourty fucking degrees and Triple J's Hottest 100 lost me fifteen fucking dollars and a whole bunch of respect. Bernard Fanning? Eat my arse. Anyway, barbeques are awesome and Carlton Draught now comes with approximately 1/8th advertising for ringtones rather than coloquial trivia. Fuck you.

and that photo sums the day up nicely. i went to the beach first thing in the morning then went to a mates barbecue and got drunk as shit. stole beer off people i didnt like and left to peep the fireworks. stood in the middle of the road looking at tits and arse and watched fights going on around me for the stupidest reasons. the highlight was obviously seeing all these africans who hang out in the city dressed like gangstas rocking aussie flags as doo rags and showing there pride, asian tourists in aussie flag bikinis etc. i was impressed with the lack of racism. the people throwing bottles didnt care who they were throwing bottles at as long as they were throwing bottles. another highlight was seeing a bloke surrounded by people lay down on the ground to piss. def one of the funniest things i have ever seen. im halfway through a 4 day weekend and still drinking.