atreyu stayed at my house last night

Grow a Beard

i just did a right up on the show but my connection fucked up and here i am writing it again.

shai hulud was amazing with the extreme energetic performance as usual. they finally played linoleum live and i was happy about that.

hopefall played amazingly! these sweethearts murdered the crowd with stuff from the new album. they had a nice pit in which i got my balls kicked for like the billionth time..........i swear im going to learn my lesson sooner or later. breakdowns a go go though. they are sick and highly recomended.

atreyu played and i have wanted to see them for a while. they are dope as fuck. 80's style guitar solos with nast double bass and severe breakdown worthy of a applaude or two. go watch them play.

aftermath: i let atreyu stay over and im usually not that nice so i shocked myself. we all went to dennys and the food was good enought o shit out this morning and the service was awful.......but that could be to the twenty or so people in our party. my accomodations consisted of a pull out couch and bountiful floor space. my towels were used, all of them. but, i got a shirt and an old cd out of it. i thought id let you bitches

know.................that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by NAYM IS DEAD

i know you were hoping for some scene points from your little story but...atreyu sucks dick

as does hopesfall...

as does your dad...

shit while you're at it, i'll even say that shai halud sucks. all these metal hardcore bands are just an extention of nu-metal.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

no sir, that is where you are wrong, very wrong...and i actually like hopesfall too, and a lot of other metal hardcore bands, and no, they really aren't just an extension of nu metal.

well you think hopesfall is good so that only shows what kind of taste you have....

just a few things i think are good:

millhouse

Acme

Honeywell

Dillenger Escape Plan

Orchid

CR

Crossed Out

InHumanity

Charles Bonson

etc.

converge is okay...

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by NAYM IS DEAD

i know you were hoping for some scene points from your little story but...atreyu sucks dick

as does hopesfall...

as does your dad...

yes yes i will fucking kill you

FAGGOT BOY

ATREYU WHIPS YOUR ASS AND SO WILL I

Archived