Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Art Crimes tips.. & fat caps?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by justjedd, Oct 10, 2001.

1. justjedd

justjedd Junior Member

Sorry, I couldn't decide if this belonged here or in the yard.. I'm sure the 12oz boys won't like the subject anywhoo.

So, did anyone else see that ArtCrimes started selling caps? It seems (to me) that they have fair prices. I usually get caps for free off of friends.. *SHRUGS* Check it out :

http://www.artcrimes.com/wam/index.html

On that note.. it's cool that they tell you which cans they work on (a first I've seen) but I wish they said the differences in flow or what have you. Can someone here tell me, of the fat caps on there, which are the best (or, biggest I should say)? Does anyone know where else to get REALLY bib tips? Like the kind they use in DirtyHands to pull off those whole cars..

-> Jedd

2. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

there caps arent that cheap $14 for 50 of the german jumbo caps and and all the other german caps other sites have the sames caps for $9 for 50

3. 24HOURS

24HOURS New Jack

Prices

Those are Fair prices.

4. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

plus that site is the core of the internet graffiti culture. its a incredible service done and Susan and Bret are super cool. So help em out and pay their prices.
    and if you need european caps that bad, chances are your either stocked in european paint or in europe..soft balls, rustos, and phantoms is all you need.

5. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

those are some of the better prices i've seen in a while maybe not for the germans but the NY's especially

6. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Survey Says....
    No one cares, we all asses and will get our caps when and however we please. Should have posted this under one of the three hundred threads for caps. someone give this the boot.:cool:

7. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

fuck that, artcrimes deserves the profit.

8. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

thats true art crimes does deserve it
    i also like how they seel them in 500s usally when i buy caps i want to get some freinds in on it 100 is too little and 1000 are too much

9. EyEdEa

EyEdEa Junior Member

10. justjedd

justjedd Junior Member

The reason why I posted this here was because, I as well, feel that Susan and Brett are extremely important people (in the world of net graffiti at least). I've never met them, but I have spoken with Susan online before and they seem like very decent, deserving people. This doesn't mean that they are the ONLY ones that deserve it tho.. I don't know anything about any of the other companies selling tips.

Also, I posted a separate topic because I wanted to know about Fat tips and especially those sold on AC.

It seems like there is a lot of misunderstanding on the internet these days... *sighs*

-> Jedd

11. d struk

d struk Junior Member

phat caps.

i get 100 for 10$ thats factory direct no fuckin around.

12. cdz

cdz Member

get caps from beatbreaks.com they have the best prices i've found over the net. props to artcrimes for the descriptions. most sites dont get into it that much.
    -cdz $0.02

13. Susan

Susan New Jack

We need your support

The facts:

* Art Crimes is selling caps finally, and we're doing it as cheaply as we can and still make a buck.

* We're doing this because we are desperate to keep our site online, along with the 50 other sites we host on graffiti.org

* It costs us about $700 per month to pay for the bandwidth we use, at wholesale rate.

* I've been paying that money out of my own pocket for a long long time. I can't do that forever, so AC needs to be self-supporting soon.

So we really need your support to keep doing what we do. No offense to the other sites who sell caps, but we think we offer more to the graffiti community than most sites do, and we've been doing it for 7 years at great cost to ourselves in terms of time and money.

If you want to see us stay online, along with sites like Daim, Lokiss, the site formerly known as Digital Jungle (Location 12), Eyegasm, Seak, Neck, Sins, Wow123, Escape Melbourne, Giant, etc etc, then please vote with your cap dollars.

We'll have some variety packs soon so you can try out all the kinds.

Thank you!

Susan
    Art Crimes
    http://www.graffiti.org/wam

14. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

15. cdz

cdz Member

word to susan. everyone should really think about what she said. she offers a lot to the graff community online.
    -cdz $0.02