1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

all right, which one of you drunks...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Oct 8, 2002.

1. all right, which one of you drunks...

Discussion started by Dusty Lipschitz - Oct 8, 2002

2. Wink ONE

Wink ONE 12oz Junior Member

Wink ONE - Replied Oct 8, 2002

First

Wink ONE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. podrido

podrido 12oz Veteran Member

podrido - Replied Oct 8, 2002

hahah i do that all the time, its a good thingi dont have kids.

podrido - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Oct 8, 2002

the kid had one too many, jumpin around in the back seat like that.. **smack!**

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  5. spectr

spectr Guest

spectr - Replied Oct 8, 2002

dude fuck it beer is way more important then kids are i mean what are kids good for they dont get you fucked up or anything so fuck em just let them go flying through the windshield at least then you get to laugh about something
    and i think it is dam fucked up that the goverment thinks it can tell us to wear seatbelts, fuck it let people do what they want to do i mean how does not wearing a seatbelt harm someon other then you??? its just a excuse to make more money of the poor becuase they wont tax the fucking rich!!!!!!!
    Fuck the united states goverment!!!!!

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Oct 8, 2002

Truth is if you dont wear seatbelts your either stupid, dont care about your own life or think your too cool for em.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. spectr

spectr Guest

spectr - Replied Oct 8, 2002

dude bloody car wrecks are cool to look at plus well if you die young you dont have to worry about shitting your pants when you get old so yeah i do care i care about not shitting my pants when i get old and having to live in a nursing home cause my family dont want me, but in all seriousness the police should have no right to pull you over for not wearing your seatbelt you make that decision wether to wear one or not that shouldnt have any power over that...
    but i do like to look at dead bodies and the more people i help go to hell the bigger my army will be when i get there just wait till i melt the polar ice caps with a giant magnifying lens

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Oct 8, 2002

he didnt wanna smash the beer eh

only in the saug.......

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Oct 8, 2002

i get over protective of my beer at times, but buckling it up...damn.
    one time at a nightclub i had just bought a beer when they turned the lights on, cops started walking through telling everybody to leave. comes to me and says put the beer down and leave, i said, hey i just bought this (it was a 22 oz too), let me slam it real quick, he said no, i start to slam it and he grabs it, i don't let go, and pull it back out of his hands and tried to start drinking again. this led to quite a hard body slam to the ground, hand cuffs and a trip to detox. don't fuck with my beer!!!!

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

SMUGGLER RSH - Replied Oct 9, 2002

Nice one^^^.....But I am curious why did they shut the nightclub down??? Where there little ravers with glowsticks everywhere and people with super dooper fluro reflective airated pants on???

11. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Oct 9, 2002

i am confused, did i get called a drunk?

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Oct 9, 2002

i always wear my seatbelt
    i think it looks cool

my seatbelts rock by the way

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Oct 9, 2002

^^^^^ do you have one of those racing ones that say honda or whatever? does it make you safer or is it there to stop your skin from chafing?

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS 12oz Member

FIST2CUFFS - Replied Oct 9, 2002

...........................................................................................

FIST2CUFFS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

YinzerXpress - Replied Oct 9, 2002

i buckle up my beer