Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

All mY fReinDz narCed oN mE, whAT am I suPposed To DO?!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ReALiiiis, Sep 17, 2001.

1. ReALiiiis

ReALiiiis New Jack

i have a situation im in, im a emcee & a writer from a sort of small town and i just got cought by the pigs for graffiti charges. ive been to court allready and got myself a lawyer , i got my police report back the other day and come to find out half of my crew narced on me! ive known these kids for most of my life and we just put out our first album. we were working on a second one till this shit happened. then i was gonna branch off of the crew with this other kid to drop an album with him, then come to find out he narced on me too! some of the kids that narced on me concider themselves to be writers to, 2 of the kids used to come out writing with me all the time.
    "tell me what the fuck am i supposed to do?"

------------------
    damn kid, why do you gotta say all that?

2. nipples-galore

nipples-galore Elite Member

Give them all a beat-down.

"Snitches and shit talkers get stitches and need walkers"-Upski

3. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

uh...use common sense. obviously they werent your friends in the first place...

one comment i must make is..i love how all these kids on this board say "pigs" but when their car gets broken in to they are worshipping the police to find the person who did it.....just love you suburbanites...

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this is why white kids shouldnt rap.

you should quit using that fucking raver font when you type, you should quit painting cause anyone that uses that font cant possibly be any good. and you should quit looking for direction from an internet message board.

5. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

First off, prove that they ratted. Don't take the cops' word for it that your friends ratted, cops love to pretend. It's their favorite tactic for getting people to give up on legal defense and confess to things.
    If all your friends actually ratted, then you don't have any friends and may want to start looking.

6. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah man i was in the same exact predicament, it turns out that my friends didnt rat me out. the federal officer just a a really big hunch that he was right. he just wrote that on the report to get us inside county. anyways if they didnt rat u out u gotta get them to call up the people's lawyer who is pressing charges. then they'll fill out a witness report saying that they didnt say all the things written on the report. no witneses or evindence u go free.

7. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I agree with nipples-beat these fuckers down, then I as a concious member of the urban art world would ask that you stop writing and follow your more lucrative talents as a stand up comic

------------------
    One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

8. embalmwon

embalmwon Senior Member

kill them while they sleep and then find a new crue

9. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

you should go impregnate their moms and sisters, then get the fuck out of dodge

------------------
    ya like dages...oh! dogs!

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

do writers actually talk like that?

11. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

sounds like you live in a fucked up town....move.

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahah, oh shit, that makes no sense but its funny....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

13. ReALiiiis

ReALiiiis New Jack

first- i call them pigs cus thats what they are and i never have called them anything else even when a crime has happened to me.
    2nd-"raver font" your mom is a raver wich makes you raver spawn. you probly got a glow stick cramed up your ass right now.
    3rd-i told you i got the police report and it states that they narced. 2 of the kids signed a statement.
    4th-"thats the reason white kids shouldnt rap" what are you the hitler of hip hop.

14. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

Yeah, hitler sure did hate white people.

15. omone

omone Member

what font?
    hOw HE diD it LIke ThIs?

i always associated that with being mentally unstable, not being a raver