Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Addicted to Asian Girls

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nocalfr8tr, Mar 6, 2002.

1. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

okay, so what is it with asian girls? i've always liked white girls and once i got into college i became interested in women of the asian decent. i still found myself with blonde hair blue eyed girls, yet all i could think about was asian girls. then, i made the mistake of traveling the southeast part of asia!! god damn, buddah damn, whatever!! these girls were like porcelin dolls. walking the crowded streets of bangkok, thailand was the greatest (as long as small breast don't bother you). all around me was one size fits all females who walked as if they were all royalty. though the humidity is deathly, their skin remains silky smooth and unblemished (about 95% of em). the black in their eyes is mesmerizing. the slant makes you feel as if they all want you and are looking into your soul to see who you are. as i traveled farther south i ran into many muslim girls. they are very quiet and can only flash you few glances and pearl toothed smiles, but each one is a true vision of mystery. see, muslim girls wear these cloths over their hair, part of their religious repression set forth by the dominating males of their culture. my crew and i were on an 18 hour train ride from thailand to malaysia and our car was littered with muslim girls. as the trip wore on they began to get sleepy and their hair would slip out from beneath their cloths...it was the sexiest thing i had ever seen. all the mystery beneath and it was just hair. silky black strands of erotica, i was hooked! i had never been so aroused by hair!! then, all i could do was picture these beauties in nothing but their cloths, i wish that visual would have materialized, but no such luck!! i forgot to mention the farther south you go the darker the girls get (depends if you like that). except in big malaysian cities like Kuala Lumpur where theres a huge chinese population and most of the girls are white, or yellow as they say. anyways, asian girls have impressed me to say the least. they have no dreams and their only motivation in life is to be a good wife and mother (non american asian girls, that is). american girls are somewhat like this, but many are just too busy being bitches to be a good wife or mom, so, now, i'm officially addicted to the women of southeast asia...

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

AMEN !!

When I was in KL,
    the girls would make this 'hiisssstt' sound to get your attention.
    It's socially acceptable for the women to persue a man, especially ones that their fathers would approve of.
    I was always hearing that sound. Sometimes she looked like a trick,
    other times she looked like Michelle Yeoh's younger sister.
    Never before have I been acosted by women like that.
    It must be how a supermodel feels in a small toen.

I was eating in a roadside restaurant in Borneo,
    and the owner of the restaurant came out and asked if I'd mind
    if his daughter came out to join me. Obviously I didn't say no.
    She was the cutest thing I had ever seen, and she just sat with me
    and pored my tea for me.
    Absolute heaven.

3. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

hey nocal........have you been with any asian girls yet---physically i mean--------------man the stories i could tell you-------I too have been addicted to asian girls. I still am to some degree....goddamn they're so sexy with no clothes on---ahh looking at the pubic hair alone is enough to make you lose ummmm your control. Aside from the small breasts which is fairly common among them they are so cute -----espeacially with that long dark hair..

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

not me , im not to big on asian chicks , im all about them hot ass white girls , well for the most part anyhow ........this asian girl i know is just so fuckin hot , sexy body , smart , athletic , cant go wrong ...........

anyhow , for all you asian honey addicts click HERE

5. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

ok well not all of em have small perky tits..........lol----

6. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

i like an asian girl.

7. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

not in the states, but me and my boy bought a few there. 2 in thailand and 1 in indonesia. i never thought i'd do it! it was crazy as can be, man. i did earn one in bangkok, she was totally hot. her lips are amazing, damn, i miss her. i am bummed i didnt get a muslim girl...maybe next time...post a story, i'd love to hear that shit!!!

8. I agree 300% with everything that has been said here. Beer,

El Mamerro

Edit: With the exception of the above post... I don't know about putting my dick in a Bangkok prostitute, but then again, I haven't been placed in the situation.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

they aren't for sale.
    It make me want to go hang out in Chinatown looking for some *FOB's

10. bug

bug Guest

yes. most of my girlfriends have been japanese. my current is filipina. i think i've inly dated two white girls in my life. this hot korean girl with DDcup boobs keeps flirting with me at work. if something goes wrong with my current relationship, i'm gonna be tasting some kimchee soon.

11. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

well this is awesome. to hear considering every guy in this small city im from likes the white girls... since its a white town basically . but the guy im seeing is into asian girls which works out for me since im not really attracted to other asians. blah fuck blah yeah.

13. NATO

NATO Guest

i like half asian half caucasian hot mix!

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

okay so that link doesnt work sometimes , but just hit refresh and it will.....

15. Iris

Iris Banned

one of my best friends is a weird mix...
    half tai, half italian

i cannot understand what either of her parents say when they talk to me.